The beta is awesome! I'm loving it too
I somehow ended up with duplicated contacts though...I'm sitting here going through my contacts one by one deleting the duplicate. Does anyone know if there is a way to long press or select to delete a contact from the list, rather than having to go into the individual contact and then deleting it from the menu. It feels kind of painful to do it this way
2. on phone go to application menager, select all, and find "list of contacts"
3. click on "list of contact" and wipe/erase/clear data
4. now Login on your gmail.com mailbox account ,
4. then click on "contacts" and from menu "more" pickup "Find & merge duplicates" and push GO
5. sync your contacts once again should to help ya