Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,052 Members 44,681 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

ALL ICS DISCUSSIONS HERE, Includes List of bugs < All other threads will be closed>

Tip us?

MindSplit
Old
Thanks Meter 346

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajtaji View Post
Mic has horrible noise in background. Sounds like a old hand crank farm-all tractor.
To me it sounds like a blind dog farting carelessly into a yellow megaphone with a blown speaker in a dark and empty hallway in sunny Philadelphia on a 3 day weekend during a record breaking high temperature summer season.

Sent from my MIUI Evo 3D

----------------------------------------------------
The Following User Says Thank You to MindSplit For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

myprecious27
Old
Thanks Meter 33
Bluetooth audio is not as responsive as in hc i.e. when I press 'pause' it still plays for a second or so.
Phone: Nexus 5
Tab: Nexus 10
Ebook reader: NST
Smartwatch: Pebble

Blaphemy is a victimless crime

Matt1408
Old
Thanks Meter 91
Anyone notice a delay with the screen turning on while in stand-by?

Feels like I have to wait a second or so. However if I turn it back on immediately after turning it off then there is no delay.
Legacy: kovsky . passion . pyramid . nozomi . evita . mako . hammerhead

emiltoma
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt1408 View Post

Feels like I have to wait a second or so. However if I turn it back on immediately after turning it off then there is no delay.
Yep, same problem here, i've noticed it.

ED2O9
Old
Thanks Meter 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by MindSplit View Post
To me it sounds like a blind dog farting carelessly into a yellow megaphone with a blown speaker in a dark and empty hallway in sunny Philadelphia on a 3 day weekend during a record breaking high temperature summer season.

Sent from my MIUI Evo 3D
Strange... mine distinctly sounds like a burnt sienna megaphone.

On a serious note, I noticed some strange stuff using the Dolphin HD browser. Set to desktop view, several site which worked fine under HC now show up as mobile. ESPN was the first one I noticed. If anyone else is running ICS with the Dolphin HD browser, please let me know if you're getting the same thing.

Thanks

toyface
Old
Thanks Meter 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by ED2O9 View Post
Strange... mine distinctly sounds like a burnt sienna megaphone.

On a serious note, I noticed some strange stuff using the Dolphin HD browser. Set to desktop view, several site which worked fine under HC now show up as mobile. ESPN was the first one I noticed. If anyone else is running ICS with the Dolphin HD browser, please let me know if you're getting the same thing.

Thanks

My Dolphin HD is set to Desktop and it still loads The Verge in all it's desktoppiness.

I'd say the stock ics browser is fairly fantastic, but the fact that there is no way to permanently set it to a Desktop user agent then all it does is infuriate me. I'm shocked that Dolphin HD is this good even now.

jakob95
Old
Thanks Meter 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt1408 View Post

I have this problem as well, and I had it in Honeycomb as well.

matthewschaefer83
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Exclamation Acer A100 Sd cardless flasn ICS?

I read many threads that talked about flashing without a sd card. But we all know the acer A100s little boot lock makes things odd sometimes. I am a super noob, first post ever here. I have no sd card and can tazts the ice cream already! I have my update. zip sitting in a safe place on my tab for now, where do i go from here? Tried putting it in the /sd and rebooting into recovery (volume and power) and just got android with explamation point!

I bope i even posted this question correctly, anyone see it?

Attictron
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by matthewschaefer83 View Post
I read many threads that talked about flashing without a sd card. But we all know the acer A100s little boot lock makes things odd sometimes. I am a super noob, first post ever here. I have no sd card and can tazts the ice cream already! I have my update. zip sitting in a safe place on my tab for now, where do i go from here? Tried putting it in the /sd and rebooting into recovery (volume and power) and just got android with explamation point!

I bope i even posted this question correctly, anyone see it?
Unfortunately, I think the only way to do it is with an external sd card.
The Following User Says Thank You to Attictron For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mr_tableto
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Face unlock

How make face unlock with ICS? I couldn't find anywhere.