Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,130 Members 52,960 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[GOOD NEWS] Another ICS incoming :)

Tip us?
 
lucastan96
Old
#31  
lucastan96's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 2094
Posts: 2,865
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Malacca
Yes, he must ask for permissions though...

This mail was delivered to you using XDA Premium!
 
woliaoxiaoliang
Old
#32  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 25
Join Date: May 2011
Yeah, he should respect paul.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucastan96 View Post
Yes, he must ask for permissions though...

This mail was delivered to you using XDA Premium!


Sent from my X8 using XDA App
 
wilbso
Old
#33  
wilbso's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 243
Posts: 1,368
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: The Internet

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucastan96 View Post
Yes, he must ask for permissions though...

This mail was delivered to you using XDA Premium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by woliaoxiaoliang View Post
Yeah, he should respect paul.



Sent from my X8 using XDA App
NO WAI
lol, its true, he should respect and give credits to paul.
@OP Please change the title to
'someone kanged pauls ICS'
Nice to be back.
 
sidewalk_
Old
#34  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 124
Posts: 737
Join Date: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilbso View Post
NO WAI
lol, its true, he should respect and give credits to paul.
@OP Please change the title to
'someone kanged pauls ICS'
Lol ...
The rom is not even in xda/published yet ...
Lets see when the rom is release
Motorola Moto G 16GB
Stock 4.4.2
Stock Kernel
[GUIDE][CM9]How to apply HDPI themes to MDPI
 
gerimis
Old
#35  
Member
Thanks Meter 14
Posts: 75
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Bandung, DFA's Heart :P
Just want to post what Mr. Firdaus posted on Xperia X8 Indonesia Facebook Group.

Feb 23rd 2012: GSM, camera, and radio didn't work

Feb 24th 2012: Mr Firdaus said that he went back online with working VGA Camera

Feb 26th 2012: Mr Firdaus said that his ROM will be released after it has working hardware acceleration
Sony Ericsson J300i - Sony Ericsson K500i - Sony Ericsson K550i - Sony Ericsson K850i - Sony Ericsson Xperia X8 - Sony Xperia L
The Following User Says Thank You to gerimis For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
sidewalk_
Old
#36  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 124
Posts: 737
Join Date: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by gerimis View Post
Just want to post what Mr. Firdaus posted on Xperia X8 Indonesia Facebook Group.

Feb 23rd 2012: GSM, camera, and radio didn't work

Feb 24th 2012: Mr Firdaus said that he went back online with working VGA Camera

Feb 26th 2012: Mr Firdaus said that his ROM will be released after it has working hardware acceleration
Thanks!
Will add to OP!

Sent from my E15i using Tapatalk
Motorola Moto G 16GB
Stock 4.4.2
Stock Kernel
[GUIDE][CM9]How to apply HDPI themes to MDPI
 
ahlulnugraha
Old
#37  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 78
Posts: 261
Join Date: Apr 2011
And if it is true that he steal paul's work, the person who open this thread should not be posted download link.
 
wilbso
Old
(Last edited by wilbso; 28th February 2012 at 06:57 AM.)
#38  
wilbso's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 243
Posts: 1,368
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: The Internet

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidewalk_ View Post
Lol ...
The rom is not even in xda/published yet ...
Lets see when the rom is release
But yet you still continue, its lucky we just got paul back, he sad on his other thread that he was really pissed off the someone had stole his rom without permission.
WHY are you continuing?

Let me make it more clearer: This is what paul said
Quote:
one stupid bitch make rom based on my, hide download links and more.
and i have some ideas. but soon
ARE you going against paul or something?
Nice to be back.
 
sidewalk_
Old
#39  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 124
Posts: 737
Join Date: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilbso View Post
But yet you still continue, its lucky we just got paul back, he sad on his other thread that he was really pissed off the someone had stole his rom without permission.
WHY are you continuing?

Let me make it more clearer: This is what paul said

ARE you going against paul or something?
no,
What do you want me to do ?
Im not going to post/start a new thread in dev sec. the download link if it released ...
It already happened anyway ..

Sent from my E15i using Tapatalk
Motorola Moto G 16GB
Stock 4.4.2
Stock Kernel
[GUIDE][CM9]How to apply HDPI themes to MDPI
 
wilbso
Old
#40  
wilbso's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 243
Posts: 1,368
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: The Internet

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidewalk_ View Post
no,
What do you want me to do ?
not my problem, yours, if paul comes across this thread he wont be happy, if he does see and open this thread, then your gonna have to talk to him. He was very pissed of about the fact that someone STOLE his ROM and said it was theirs,
Besides you cnat open up a thread in the dev section
1st: Its not you ROM
2nd: Its not this kanger guy's ROM either
If you want, to make you feel better, you can get a moderator to lock this thread, then noone can reply so it wont show up in this thread
this is up to you know, im not you daddy
Nice to be back.

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes