Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,603 Members 41,356 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[THEME] ICS (lite) for Xperia (02/05/2012)

Tip us?

ZduneX25
Old
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 4925

DONATE TO ME
@DevilPaky it is possible you have to add drawable-en-hdpi then put english image there the same for other languages pl-polish, ru-russian, cn-chinese, system will know what to load, but it would be a lot of work..
Mirrors of: Themes | Roms

Themes: Honeycomb | Optimus2X | ArcSwift | MEIZU | MIUI | ICS (lite) | MIUIv4/4.1
Patchers: CM7 Theme Patcher | ICS Statusbar | M4X
Roms: MIUI ICS | AOSP JB | JoyOS GB

"Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it, because nobody else will."

It's a good day to press a thumb . Cheers

Crocodile1973
Old
Thanks Meter 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilPaky View Post
Unfortunately this is the only way, but i can make a version in english

EDIT: look HERE last enclosure
Don't think the v2 English is right. No blue all. Just red end call button like version 1

Sent from my LT15i using xda premium

DevilPaky
Old
(Last edited by DevilPaky; 25th February 2012 at 01:54 AM.)
Thanks Meter 13
because if the contact is in your phonebook the blue line don't show, only for the unknown contact...unfortunately it's not possible show the blue line for all contact

@ZduneX25: it takes too long, if I have time I will make it

traybourne
Old
Thanks Meter 39
I installed this theme on my xperia play and it's perfect. Definitely worth the $1. Thanks man.
The Following User Says Thank You to traybourne For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ZduneX25
Old
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 4925

DONATE TO ME
@traybourne glad you like I appreciate that
Mirrors of: Themes | Roms

Themes: Honeycomb | Optimus2X | ArcSwift | MEIZU | MIUI | ICS (lite) | MIUIv4/4.1
Patchers: CM7 Theme Patcher | ICS Statusbar | M4X
Roms: MIUI ICS | AOSP JB | JoyOS GB

"Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it, because nobody else will."

It's a good day to press a thumb . Cheers

maddog00
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by traybourne View Post
I installed this theme on my xperia play and it's perfect. Definitely worth the $1. Thanks man.
What version of the Xperia Play do you have? I'd like to use this theme, but afraid to as I have the accursed R800x

devill0
Old
Thanks Meter 1
great work..!!!

traybourne
Old
Thanks Meter 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog00 View Post
What version of the Xperia Play do you have? I'd like to use this theme, but afraid to as I have the accursed R800x
I've got R800a so I have no idea how it'd go on an R800x.

-S.E.R.K.4.N-
Old
Thanks Meter 37
Please send me for free. I really want this theme

The Following User Says Thank You to -S.E.R.K.4.N- For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

poyensa
Old
Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 2538
Sorry this thread is against the forum rules.

Quote:
8. Donations.

We appreciate all donations to xda-developers.com, it keeps our forum online and well maintained. As a user you're allowed to ask for donations in your signature as a thank you for your hard work. However donations up front are not allowed, this forum is about sharing, not about getting paid to do something, that's what your job is for.

11. Donít post with the intention of selling something.

Donít use XDA to advertise your product or service. Proprietors of for-pay products or services, may use XDA to get feedback, provide beta access, or a free version of their product for XDA users and offer support, but not to post with the intention of selling. This includes promoting sites similar/substantially similar to XDA-Developers.com.
Do not post press releases, announcements, links to trial software, or commercial services. unless youíre posting an exclusive release for XDA-Developers.com.
Encouraging members to participate in forum activities on other phone related sites is prohibited.
Off-site downloads are permitted if the site is non-commercial and does not require registration.
Off-site downloads from sites requiring registration are NOT encouraged but may be permitted if the following conditions are met:
A) the site belongs to a member of XDA-Developers with at least 1500 posts and 2 years membership who actively maintains XDA-Developers' support thread(s) / posts, related to the download,
B) the site is a relatively small personal website without commercial advertising/links (i.e. not a competitor forum-based site with purposes and aims similar to those of XDA-Developers.com.)

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to poyensa For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe