Post Reply

[ROM]"X10S" |v9 Final released FTF File| 21/07/2012 |xperia s firmware ported to x10

OP Tof37

28th February 2012, 06:00 AM   |  #211  
Thumbs up
BANNER MADE

Please use my banner if you like my ROM


download this

http://forum.xda-developers.com/sign...c4308696_1.gif

or

http://championswimmer.co.cc/images/banner.PNG
28th February 2012, 06:05 AM   |  #212  
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 32
 
216 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by getjayu

Doom Kernel v6 -fs

I want to use this rom, but this wifi connectivity is getting me crazy...
28th February 2012, 06:09 AM   |  #213  
Quote:
Originally Posted by getjayu

I want to use this rom, but this wifi connectivity is getting me crazy...

use the appropriate wifi module (you'll find it on doom's thread)

Sent from my X10i using XDA App
28th February 2012, 06:17 AM   |  #214  
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 32
 
216 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by championswimmer

use the appropriate wifi module (you'll find it on doom's thread)

Sent from my X10i using XDA App

I did that.... installed the rom twice till now with correct module.... But some issue with wifi, it connects sometime, sometime it doesn't..... Funny issue.

Is anyone else having similar issue......

Hey, championswimmer, can you share all the widgets you have used in this rom...... they are awesome, i can is use the same on cm7 based rom..??
28th February 2012, 06:21 AM   |  #215  
Quote:
Originally Posted by getjayu

I did that.... installed the rom twice till now with correct module.... But some issue with wifi, it connects sometime, sometime it doesn't..... Funny issue.

Is anyone else having similar issue......

Hey, championswimmer, can you share all the widgets you have used in this rom...... they are awesome, i can is use the same on cm7 based rom..??

go to rom toolbox (app inside rom)
tools>build.prop tweaks>wifi scan interval

reduce it from 180 to 30.


no. wont work on cm7 directly.
use achotjan debrand engine to get stock apps on cm7

Sent from my X10i using XDA App
The Following User Says Thank You to championswimmer For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th February 2012, 06:39 AM   |  #216  
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 32
 
216 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by championswimmer

go to rom toolbox (app inside rom)
tools>build.prop tweaks>wifi scan interval

reduce it from 180 to 30.


no. wont work on cm7 directly.
use achotjan debrand engine to get stock apps on cm7

Sent from my X10i using XDA App

Thanks.... I liked your rom.... So trying different methods to make the wifi stable.... If I managed to get that, I will let you know....

I am wondering, by any means, can we have company name or nickname displayed in caller screen..... (like CM)..... by tweaking or editing something....
28th February 2012, 07:12 AM   |  #217  
Quote:
Originally Posted by getjayu

Thanks.... I liked your rom.... So trying different methods to make the wifi stable.... If I managed to get that, I will let you know....

I am wondering, by any means, can we have company name or nickname displayed in caller screen..... (like CM)..... by tweaking or editing something....

follow the link in my.signature which says addons/fixes for achotjan rom

on the op there find the "cyanogen dialler" flash it and see if it works

Sent from my X10i using XDA App
The Following User Says Thank You to championswimmer For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th February 2012, 07:15 AM   |  #218  
xdtiiz's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Nairobi
Thanks Meter: 5
 
18 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
More
Smile import contacts
hi,

really nice Rom!

the import contacts icon on my phone seems inactive,
any help on how i can import contacts from the mem card?

thanks!
28th February 2012, 08:18 AM   |  #219  
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 32
 
216 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by championswimmer

follow the link in my.signature which says addons/fixes for achotjan rom

on the op there find the "cyanogen dialler" flash it and see if it works

Sent from my X10i using XDA App

Links not working... can you upload it again please.....

---------- Post added at 01:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

Championswimmer,

Try this..... You too will have issues with wifi connectivity.

Turn on and connect to wifi network.
Turn on airplane mode. (this will turn off your wifi)
Turn on wifi again... it will not connect.
Turn off wifi....
Turn off airplane mode....
Turn on wifi ..... it will still not connect.
click on network and select forget.
turn off wifi and turn on
Select network, enter passkey.... you are on....

How to resolve this issue.
28th February 2012, 08:47 AM   |  #220  
Senior Member
Tirana
Thanks Meter: 19
 
136 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
I am using your ROM since yesterday. I might say that it is really nice and I am willing to keep it as my daily rom.
however, WiFi is a big issue here. Mine keeps giving error and it doesn't work at all.
I cannot go on recovery mode, which is a big minus.
I am on stock Kernel with unlocked BL.
If you can fix this it would be a great ROM

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
championswimmer, firmware port, tof37, x10s, x10s v8 final, xperia s, xperia s apps x10, xperia x10s
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes