5,597,647 Members 33,587 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM/MOD]Ascension v2.0 ICS AOSP 8/7/2012 aka Shaky Pudding!

Tip us?

djmasoda
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhaley30705 View Post
This ROM looks great. Could i run it on my Startac? That would be awesome.
Wow... I loved that phone, it was so cool. Back in the day, I wanted to replace it so I put it in a lake while I went fishing. Took it into the Cingular store the next day, told them I dropped it in water since it was insured, they turned it on and it worked perfectly. Try doing that with your Android!!

I'm loving this ROM by the way. I get massive battery performance and the incorporation of the Collective Tools with all the cools scripts and features is a solid draw. Makes tweaking the phone so easy and reliable. Great job to flappjaxx and all those who work on it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to djmasoda For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

adam5150
Old
Thanks Meter 159
Is hd video still broken.

Sent from my Inspire 4G using xda premium

cwhitney24
Old
Recognized Themer / Contributor
Thanks Meter 4527

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by adam5150 View Post
Is hd video still broken.

...read the OP please
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cwhitney24 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

MatUK.8
Old
Thanks Meter 13
I am having the issue with the download link still. It is trying to download the file but keeps failing and restarting before any progress is made.

Sent from my Inspire 4G using XDA App

adam5150
Old
Thanks Meter 159
My bad I didn't know if that part of the op was being updated just going by the changelog

zelendel
Old
Moderator Committee - The Dark Knight
Thanks Meter 10484

DONATE TO ME
OK ENOUGH!!!!! First off the link contacts is a Sense option. If you want this option use a sense based rom. Next the next person that decides they want to call some one a retard can pack their bags cause I will send them on a vacation.

If hard work pays off then easy work is worthless
SearchFu
Never Ask someone to do something your not willing to at least try to do yourself.
"Gotham is the work of a madman"- NunHugger Current Nexus 5-12 Nightly

The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to zelendel For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

flappjaxxx
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11293

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelendel View Post
OK ENOUGH!!!!! First off the link contacts is a Sense option. If you want this option use a sense based rom. Next the next person that decides they want to call some one a retard can pack their bags cause I will send them on a vacation.
say it don't spray it
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to flappjaxxx For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

stuffinthesky
Old
Thanks Meter 425
Been going back and forth between this and Absolution. I'm gonna stick with this one now. Battery life has improved, and simply put, my favorite ics rom. Amazing job to all involved. Thanks for the work.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stuffinthesky For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

gregsarg
Old
Thanks Meter 2868
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhaley30705 View Post
This ROM looks great. Could i run it on my Startac? That would be awesome.
yes, wait......no.....wait.....maybe.......uh.......no. ...

love those phones......

Matt7402
Old
Thanks Meter 2
First off great ROM! I've been using it for a week or so and no real major issues. I have noticed it reboot for no apparent reason but this may be the over/under clocking. I've also noticed that my Ford SYNC won't auto connect to it for some reason over bluetooth. But everything else seem to work great. I look forward to your further releases. Keep up the good work.

The Following User Says Thank You to Matt7402 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe