OK, take a deep breath!!!
I'm uploading zip file you need. Not to insult you, take it, unzip it where you know where it is. (f**k, file too big, get if from Shabby!)
1. (Important) Make sure you charge your battery 100%
2. On PC, bring up RSDLite, upper left side, open that file. After you open it, it should come up in large box on upper right!
3. Holding down Voulme Down Button, power on phone, keep holding both down. You will see "Fastboot". release buttons. press volume down until you see "Android Recovery". Press the power button.
4. You will get triangle with "!" in the middle and little green android dude. Hook phone up to computer.
5. On Phone, Press Volume up and down at same time!
6. On computer in RSDLite, phone will come up in bottom box. click it. You shouldl see in on left next to box in step 2 above.
7. On phone, there is an option to initialize or something, do that. (cannot remember the exact words? sorry)
8. On Computer, upper right of RSDLite, click button to flash or install (again, I cannot remember exact words)
Go get a beer and come back in 30 minutes, all good. I actually came back every 5 minutes and shook the mouse so desktop did not go to sleep!)
Oh, I forgot, do not use USB on front of desktop, not enough power.
Trust me, it took Shabby, Joker, and Deedscreen 2 days to un-f**k me, I know the feeling of having a brick! anything else my e-mail is firstname.lastname@example.org
and I got ya!