5,598,657 Members 39,973 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] Condemned CM7.2 Stable (2.3.7) V15 (6/21/2012)

Tip us?

ffuser1
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by CondemnedSoul View Post
Try flashing gapps and see if that fixes the missing shared library issue. It should. Looks like i missed the permissions for maps when i put gapps in the ROM. Still haven't figured out why ****s missing in market though.

Sent from my ADR6350 using xda premium
perfect! they all download and install properly now. strange how they automatically uninstalled themselves with the update.

BuffaloChips
Old
Thanks Meter 1
This seems to be a good ROM, but the 1st time I installed it the Wi-Fi wouldn't work and Root Explorer did. The second time (current install) Wi-Fi works and Root Explorer force closes constantly. Needs some visual Condemned touches though.

DL72K
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by CondemnedSoul View Post
This procedure brought back the missing market apps for me.

1. Settings>applications>manage>all ...... scroll to Market, clear cache then force stop

2. Go back to all apps and scroll up to Google Framework Services ..... clear data then force stop.

3. Reboot

Open market and you should be able to find all your apps again.
Tried everything you suggested and still no go for me. I had to revert to my backup with your previous version. Apps like Yelp, Open Table, Home Depot, Starbucks, MyCityWay and WHERE were among a few others that wouldn't show up in Market. Even tried to install it from the Android Market on the web and it says the app is not compatible with my device.

The alarm issue mentioned before where it locks up phone after you hit dismiss has happened to me on occasion. Also the pull down notification has locked up on me when I somehow shifted it to side and it went out of alignment. Maybe both have the same issue with locking up if the box is somehow shifted. Both issues resolved itself after a reboot.

lolreconlol
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Didn't fix it for me either..

Sent from LOLRECONLOL's Incredible.

synisterwolf
Old
(Last edited by synisterwolf; 27th February 2012 at 10:25 PM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2069
Could thw people with the market problem test something for me please?

Link below is a modified market. It will know your phone is an HTC incredible. It should trick the market and show the apps you are missing.

** make sure you have a valid backup, every phone is different it worked on mine but might not work for all **

How to:
1. Download the apk.
2. Remove Vending.apk from your system / app folder.
3. Rename my market to Vending.apk
4. Place it in the system / app folder with root explorer or any app that allows you to view system apps.
5. Set premissions to match your other system apps.
6. Check your data/ app folder for any market apk installed there. Delete it if you have it in there.
7. Boot into cwm recovery.
8. Wipe cache.
9. Reboot.

Please let me know if this fixes your problems.

http://db.tt/jPs7umWN

Sent from my sexy assistant. (AMOLED HTC Incredible)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Internet
You learn something new everyday. Unless you have a brain injury, then it's all pretty much yelling and coloring.
Quote:
Originally Posted by antp121
When life gets ya down, just stop, think and remember, "hey, at least i'm not ant". #BlameAnt

taustin52
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by synisterwolf View Post
Could tgw people with the market problem test something for me please?

Link below is a modified market. It will know your phone is an HTC incredible. It should trick the market and show the apps you are missing.

** make sure you have a valid backup, every phone is different it worked on mine but might not work for all **

How to:
1. Download the apk.
2. Remove Vending.apk from your system / app folder.
3. Rename my market to Vending.apk
4. Place it in the system / app folder with root explorer or any app that allows you to view system apps.
5. Set premissions to match your other system apps.
6. Check your data/ app folder for any market apk installed there. Delete it if you have it in there.
7. Boot into cwm recovery.
8. Wipe cache.
9. Reboot.

Please let me know if this fixes your problems.

http://db.tt/jPs7umWN

Sent from my sexy assistant. (AMOLED HTC Incredible)
Followed your instruction but still a no go. Its interesting though, the apps that are missing from market, you can't restore using titanium, that seems kind of strange to me.
The Following User Says Thank You to taustin52 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

synisterwolf
Old
(Last edited by synisterwolf; 27th February 2012 at 10:51 PM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2069
Quote:
Originally Posted by taustin52 View Post
Followed your instruction but still a no go. Its interesting though, the apps that are missing from market, you can't restore using titanium, that seems kind of strange to me.
oh that's different. that cant be the market but a lib problem or a data/data problem. hummm....

the new nightlies are back up and running. try doing a full wipe and install the new one and see if it fixes your problem
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Internet
You learn something new everyday. Unless you have a brain injury, then it's all pretty much yelling and coloring.
Quote:
Originally Posted by antp121
When life gets ya down, just stop, think and remember, "hey, at least i'm not ant". #BlameAnt

CondemnedSoul
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 1953

DONATE TO ME
I'll be working on an update this week. Hopefully then I can work out what's going on with these problems for you guys. Also thinking about adding some of the sabotage theme from my inc2 sense ROM to this if there's any interest in that.

Sent from my ADR6350 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to CondemnedSoul For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

OMG_VTEC
Old
Thanks Meter 31
i tried a few different gapps(flashing and manual install) and nothing worked for me on the market thing...
used the inc deck version and cm nightlies,
i can live without a few apps for a while. still love this rom over anything else

taustin52
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Ya, the latest cm nightly works just fine, but this rom just runs a lot smoother than anything else. By far my favorite, so hopefully we can fix the market thing.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk