XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM]InsertCoin 6.0.0 Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.3 EPIC ROM | 3.33.401.6

Tip us?

spit_fire
Old
Thanks Meter 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by zedaale View Post
Hi. I tried revolution HD and had to update firmware to 3.30, including the new radio. I think I'm having a little better reception.

Can I flash this rom with that firmware or will I have to change to come back to Insertcoin?

Thank you for your hard work.
You can stick to 3.30 if you'd like.
"When we remember we are all mad,
the mysteries disappear and life stands explained."

mamarda
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Does the pause in development mean that we are waiting for Insertcoin with Sense 4.0 ? I think your wife would enjoy it on her Sensation

baadnewz
Old
(Last edited by baadnewz; 28th February 2012 at 03:31 PM.)
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 23885

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamarda View Post
Does the pause in development mean that we are waiting for Insertcoin with Sense 4.0 ? I think your wife would enjoy it on her Sensation
so i haven't updated the rom in 5 days and you assume already it's a pause ? unfortunately as much as i like making rom i still have a job and other duties to perform, less time for roms.

Regarding the Sense 4. At this moment we a have only one RUU which is BETA, is for tegra 3 and is 720p. Virtuous did a wonderful job with the port but in my book is far from being a daily driver.

Throw me a banana
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to baadnewz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

takuhii
Old
Thanks Meter 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamarda View Post
HA HAA Pause in development. This isn't a pause in development...

There is a Sense 4.0 ROM if you wish to try it. To be honest I couldn't care less what version of Sense was on a ROM, I always strip it out and use my own launcher anyway

Baad, keep it up mate, I know exactly where you're coming from mate... I'm constantly trying to juggle "side projects" with life
Device: Rooted Nexus 5 [GSM]
ROM: KitKat
Recovery: Philz Touch Recovery

emperorsuresh
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Hi Baad and the other not-so-Baadz,
For some inexplicable reason, my phone re-booted without any forewarning... twice. This first happened a couple of days ago when I had my GPS on, and was approaching my destination. I thought this was a one-off situation, but then this morning, it happened again, when I just unlocked my phone.

Is there something I may have done wrong? Mine runs IC 4.6.1 with the latest 3.30 firmware, and has the Sebastian 1.5 kernel.

Thanks,
-Me.

baadnewz
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 23885

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by emperorsuresh View Post
For some inexplicable reason, my phone re-booted without any forewarning... twice. This first happened a couple of days ago when I had my GPS on, and was approaching my destination. I thought this was a one-off situation, but then this morning, it happened again, when I just unlocked my phone.

Is there something I may have done wrong? Mine runs IC 4.6.1 with the latest 3.30 firmware, and has the Sebastian 1.5 kernel.

Thanks,
-Me.
please try with the normal kernel and report

Throw me a banana
The Following User Says Thank You to baadnewz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

nbicho
Old
(Last edited by nbicho; 28th February 2012 at 04:30 PM.)
Thanks Meter 196
Quote:

Thanks,
-Me.
Do you have the last version of Sebastian kernel, v1.11?
As it says on the changelog, it fixes a bootloop issue, maybe it fixes your problem...
Quote:
Changelog:
v1.11
(...)
Bootloop issue fixed.
(...)
EDIT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by baadnewz View Post
please try with the normal kernel and report
You can try that too
Phone: HTC One
Rom: InsertCoin's latest SVN revision update
Kernel: stock
Recovery: TWRP v2.6.3.4
The Following User Says Thank You to nbicho For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dladz
Old
(Last edited by dladz; 28th February 2012 at 04:53 PM.)
Thanks Meter 667

DONATE TO ME
Just flashed the firmware, i didn't know that i wouldn't be able to get back into the rom after flashing it, is there anyway to revert back to the normal one? I haven't backed up my numbers yet?

Sorry about this.

EDI: Just re flashed the firmware again as the battery was low and the first flash only did the first few files, just seeing if it boots into the rom. I'm hoping it does.

EDIT: No it didn't any ideas how to get back to the original firmware please?
Phones: Moto 888 - Nokia 6110 - Nokia 3210 - Nokia 3310 - Nokia 8210 - Samsung e250 - Sony F305 - LG Viewty - G1 - HTC Hero - HTC Desire HD - HTC Sensation - Nokia Lumia 800 - HTC EVO 3D - Samsung i9300 - Asus Prime TF201 silver - HTC One - Galaxy Camera - Z1

takuhii
Old
Thanks Meter 115
Quote:

Thanks,
-Me.
Sebastian 1.5 isn't for this baseband (or android version) I think. Try 1.10 or 1.11 and you should be good to go
Device: Rooted Nexus 5 [GSM]
ROM: KitKat
Recovery: Philz Touch Recovery
The Following User Says Thank You to takuhii For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ziggy1001
Old
Thanks Meter 969
Quote:
Originally Posted by dladz View Post
EDIT: No it didn't any ideas how to get back to the original firmware please?
Go here
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1459767
Mandatory IQ Checks for Smart phone users
*Please sign my petition*
If you're that dumb you shouldn't be buying something that you don't understand. (Let alone wasting your{our } time posting here)
Colour by numbers page for those who fail

Tags
4.0.3, android 4.0.3, best ice cream sandwich rom, can't believe it's not butter, ic > arhd, ice cream sandwich 4.0, insertcoin, insertcoin.. what else, most valuable rom, sensation best rom, sense 3.6