1. I was never in a war.
2. I never killed anyone.
3. I was never in Special Ops!
4. I have seen an A1 Abrams Tank, HUGE! (They would not let me play with it!)
5. When I was a member of Division Schools, I signed up for B.U.D. School. My black ass lasted 2 hours before they kicked my ass out!!! (Did get free trip to Hawaii?)
6. I went to Team Sprit in South Korea in 1982. I found that my peepee dont work at 30 below zero!!! Even if you get hooker, your stuck!
7. I tried boxing one year. Round one I beat the crap out of Puerto Rican in Army. Round two, I beat the crap out of him again. Round three, I was too tired to lift my arms, I tried to run the Puerto Rican took a liking to my ribs. I lost!
8. I went to jail twice in Japan. Once, we were all riding in a Duce 1/2 heading to Kadena Air Base and we had bright idea to all try our gas mask. Japaneese PoPo did not like that joke!
9. I did J.E.S.T (Jungle Enviroment Surival Training) in the Phillipines. It took them 6 month of canceellation before they put me in this one week course. I walked the streets of Subic Bay for 6 months! One thing I did learn, If you do not eat for 3 days, everything taste like chicken!
10. Getting around a Aircraft carrier is not as easy as one might think!!
Speaking of Aircraft carrier's, if you seen that movie with Owen Wilson "Behind Enemy Lines" Where that aircraft carrier is out at sea alone, that filiming is BS! You will NEVER see an Aircraft Carrier alone unless it's docked!!! It's pack of support ships, destroyers, sub always leaave first to support it. Same with reverse, That carrier docks first before anyone comes home!