Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,173 Members 42,143 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][05.10.12] CleanROM 4.5 Standard / Pro -★| ICS 4.0.3 | Tweaks | Skins! |★-

Tip us?

nrfitchett4
Old
Thanks Meter 522
Quote:
Originally Posted by fsiddique View Post
Could someone help me get the ICS keyboard working on this ROM? I came from Joelz Senseless ROM and loving this ROM so far, but prefer the stock ICS keyboard over the HTC one (and the one from the market has certain bugs that I didn't find from the ones compiled from source).

I copied over the LatinImeGoogle and LatinImeDictionaryPack APKs and put them in /system/app and fixed permissions. When I go to choose the keyboard, it constantly force closes. Is there something I'm missing (i.e. some necessary lib) or is it something else that makes it not possible?

Thanks.
Try this one, just install

http://db.tt/5uXNyoa1

Quote:
Originally Posted by p010sp0rt8 View Post
Scott - Great rom!!!
I was wondering if anyone has gotten swype to work with this ROM.
I got it working in the previous roms but now swype is just showing up as a 1/2 screened keyboard.. I looked it up and it seems like the nexus guys had the same problem at one point but was surprised no one else here has reported it.. am i just doing something wrong?

If you rotate the keyboard to landscape and back to portrait, it will fix itself. Hopefully they will fix it in the next update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kratz17 View Post
Hi, I followed the instruction on the OP for the wireless tether and it didnt work. any help or suggestions? Thanks

Try again? Wireless tether works perfectly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopesrequiem View Post
Any update on the lagging lock screen wake? That's the only thing keeping me off this. Ugh haha but I want Nova launcher so bad lol

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk
Really? Jumping ship over a little lock screen lag...
Bye bye.

Sent from my Rezound using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nrfitchett4 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

SHIDOOBY
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrosler View Post
AHAHAHAHAhaahahaha

That was funny, I dont care who you are!
lol, thanks

Kratz17
Old
Thanks Meter 168
Quote:
No. Is it pay for?

You must have missed something. Can you verify error message?

Strange. Mine has been set perfect the entire time. I set the post.boot.sh script to set the CPU to 1.5GHZ. So every time it boots it should boot there. From there you can go to whatever you like. But it should not change on its own.

I have rebooted multiple times and each time it does exactly as I built it to do and that is come back at 1.5GHZ.

Update: When HTC releases a final product that should be fixed If there is an update before then I will post it.

If that is the only thing keeping you from the ROM you really are missing out on a hell of an experience over a very trivial issue. Thats just my opinion. Obviously if it bothers you enough to not use the ROM then its much more important to you.

Not once yet

Something is wrong with both of your set ups. I get exactly what Atl gets below at 1.7.

Thats exactly what I get plus or minus a few points.

'

The ROM is scripted to go back to 1.5 for safety. This is by my design. You just need to go change settings again when you reboot.

For those that have the CPU changing on its own let me ask you this...

Up until right this moment of testing this... The CPU was clocked PERFECTLY each reboot. As soon as I loaded Antutu Benchmark and hit the "OverClock" button it went to 1512 and 1512.

So my question is this... You guys with the funky clock speeds...

1. Did you truly fresh flash the ROM?
2. Are you runnign Antutu Benchmark?

-Scott
I uninstalled and extracted it from the rom zip and installed again and now works. Thanks.

Sent From My Optimized Blasting 4GLTE ReZound
Phone: Optimized [LG] Google HammerHaed
Rom: Currently Looking
Kernel: Currently Looking
Recovery: Latest [CWM] Touch CWM

Nexus 4
HTC Rezound
Evo 4G LTE
Evo 3D
HTC Droid Incredible
LG G2X
Motorola Droid 2

scrosler
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 50284

DONATE TO ME
FYI: On my site I am testing a Bluetooth audio fix!

racinwarrior
Old
Thanks Meter 486

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
FYI: On my site I am testing a Bluetooth audio fix!
linky?

10 chars

bootsie99
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Loving the ROM so far, went back to a Rezound after 3 returns on a Galaxy Nexus. Flashed this last night. Couple questions

Any chance you can NOT link the volumes for ringtones and notifications? Like in the standard Image?

Is there a toggle for the LTE/3g?

scrosler
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 50284

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by racinwarrior View Post
linky?

10 chars
http://www.scottsroms.com/showthread...audio-and-more

Quote:
Originally Posted by bootsie99 View Post
Loving the ROM so far, went back to a Rezound after 3 returns on a Galaxy Nexus. Flashed this last night. Couple questions

Any chance you can NOT link the volumes for ringtones and notifications? Like in the standard Image?

Is there a toggle for the LTE/3g?
Wow, all that with the Gal Nex, huh? I was actually thinking about picking one up today but maybe not, now... lol

As far as the volume I am not totally sure what you mean. Can you explain further?

As far as the data toggle, no. I dont have one in the ROM but there may be a patch or mod for that.

-Scott
The Following User Says Thank You to scrosler For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bootsie99
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
http://www.scottsroms.com/showthread...audio-and-more

Wow, all that with the Gal Nex, huh? I was actually thinking about picking one up today but maybe not, now... lol

As far as the volume I am not totally sure what you mean. Can you explain further?

As far as the data toggle, no. I dont have one in the ROM but there may be a patch or mod for that.

-Scott

Yeah the Nexus was a nice handset and great intergration but 3 phones in 15 days that went out was enough to get me back to the Rezound.

As far as volume. In a stock rom if you go into the sound/volumes you can have a set volume for the ringtone and set volume for the notification as well as alarms. But in this ROM ringtone and notification are the same volume.

Wish I could find a screenie for you

soutwater
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by bootsie99 View Post
Yeah the Nexus was a nice handset and great intergration but 3 phones in 15 days that went out was enough to get me back to the Rezound.

As far as volume. In a stock rom if you go into the sound/volumes you can have a set volume for the ringtone and set volume for the notification as well as alarms. But in this ROM ringtone and notification are the same volume.

Wish I could find a screenie for you
I think that's a "feature" of ICS, one setting for ringer and notifications. Not a fan either myself.

bootsie99
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by soutwater View Post
I think that's a "feature" of ICS, one setting for ringer and notifications. Not a fan either myself.
That sucks, I think your right. On my Nexus I had to install in a custom ROM that offered unlinked volumes. Cripes.