Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,583 Members 39,629 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

JP_MIUI_V10 11/3/2012 The Goodbye Release .

Tip us?
 
ggclanlord
Old
#2801  
ggclanlord's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 169
Posts: 1,152
Join Date: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by tariq_devil View Post
thanks everyone Dipu, Fredman and GM for their efforts, i got the backlight issue removed finally. i restarted after the settings people mentioned and now its working,
@the OP of the faq thread
Can you organise everything in your faq regarding this issue and its solution?
Noobs, watch this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmvCpR45LKA


Gaming Discussions and Q&A - Samaung Galaxy SL i9003

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1447107


Don't forget to click Thanks if i helped you! Or if you like my post! ;)
 
ganeshbiyer
Old
#2802  
ganeshbiyer's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2367
Posts: 2,092
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Bangalore
Quote:
Originally Posted by ggclanlord View Post
@the OP of the faq thread
Can you organise everything in your faq regarding this issue and its solution?
Still Better, you write the exact procedure and pm him.
Since you had the problem.

Devices:
Xperia Z1 (C6902 CM11 Nightly)
Motorola Moto G (XT 1033 Android 4.4.4 Stock UB+Rooted)
Xiaomi MI3

 
tariq_devil
Old
#2803  
tariq_devil's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 14
Posts: 218
Join Date: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by ganeshbiyer View Post
Still Better, you write the exact procedure and pm him.
Since you had the problem.
ok i will PM Gm how I got it worked then he can add it to the OP if he wants!

---------- Post added at 05:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by tariq_devil View Post
ok i will PM Gm how I got it worked then he can add it to the OP if he wants!
i am facing restart now in 5-10 min, and the flickering is very slight, a little bit noticable. what to do regarding the restart?
The Following User Says Thank You to tariq_devil For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
bscraze
Old
#2804  
bscraze's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 704
Posts: 2,459
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Singapore
@spacebar using your tweaked minfree values, did it cause your audio to stutter? If it doesn't, then I probably know what's casuing the stutter since everyone doesn't have audio stutter

Cheers

Sent from my GT-i9003 powered by MIUI
Member on xda? This is a must watch

 
iamno3
Old
#2805  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 10
Posts: 143
Join Date: Nov 2010

 
DONATE TO ME
Compas didn't work I think.
Sory if repost

Sent from my GT-I9003 using XDA App
 
Siso93
Old
#2806  
Siso93's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 80
Posts: 562
Join Date: Oct 2010
Is there any way to make wifi tethering working?

Barnacle wifi doesn't work!
 
gm007
Old
#2807  
gm007's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3406
Posts: 4,940
Join Date: May 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siso93 View Post
Is there any way to make wifi tethering working?

Barnacle wifi doesn't work!
i don't remember who but some users said the it is working with app from market.
try different kernel.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gm007 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
NerdiestGeek
Old
#2808  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 92
Posts: 327
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: New Delhi
Annoyed People: Return of the Audio Stutter - we totally need to make a movie about this (just a bad joke, ignore.)

Anyhow the point is Audio Stutter mysteriously reappeared. It's of very low freq and it's rare - but it's there. Thought it'd be helpful to tell you .
Hit THANKS if I helped.
 
dorukc
Old
(Last edited by dorukc; 28th February 2012 at 02:36 PM.)
#2809  
dorukc's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 72
Posts: 326
Join Date: Apr 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by bscraze View Post
@spacebar using your tweaked minfree values, did it cause your audio to stutter? If it doesn't, then I probably know what's casuing the stutter since everyone doesn't have audio stutter

Cheers

Sent from my GT-i9003 powered by MIUI
miui plays audio like streaming. buffer size is low. this causes the stutter. but i dont understand why miui doesnt use default stock codec or libs(i dont know what they are)
on stock roms while listening music you can zap into a moment with one touch on the line. but in miui you need to slide the dot on the line. its bad.

---------- Post added at 04:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by NerdiestGeek View Post
Annoyed People: Return of the Audio Stutter - we totally need to make a movie about this (just a bad joke, ignore.)

Anyhow the point is Audio Stutter mysteriously reappeared. It's of very low freq and it's rare - but it's there. Thought it'd be helpful to tell you .
yeap. its rare but its there. sometimes it stutters wildly and its really annoying.
Samsung Omnia i900 - WM 6.5 R.I.P
Samsung Galaxy SL GT-i9003 - CM9
 
loukalok
Old
#2810  
loukalok's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 76
Posts: 749
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Macao
@Anyone
who have the battery drain problem
can try this method:
1.First Power off the device
2.Take out the sd card
3.Reflash the MIUI rom
4.After reflash rom format the internal sd
try it out
and then report

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes