Make Calling Your Loved Ones Easier and Cheaper this Diwali

Diwali, or Deepawali as some Indians call it, is the pride and joy of Indian … more

Big Android BBQ 5.0 Recap – XDA TV

This fifth annual Big Android BBQ has come and gone. The speakers have spoke, the sponsors have … more

Microsoft to Counter “OK Google” with Bing Torque

When Microsoft is making apps for Android, users should be aware that something … more

Google Confirms “Android Lollipop Day” for November 3rd

A little over a week ago, Google announced the latest iteration of … more

Headphone for Galaxy Note

OP ankydu

28th February 2012, 02:15 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 33

284 posts
Hi guyz, Now am planning to buy a good over the ear headphone for my note. I have finalized the Grado SR80i. Has anybody else tried it with the note ? Or any recommendations other than this?
28th February 2012, 02:37 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 4

44 posts
Have the Grado SR80i and I've been using it together with the Note for over 3 months now. Sounds great! Prior to the Note I had a Iphone 3GS and I can't hear any noticeable differences. The Grado SR80i is a great headphone.
28th February 2012, 02:42 PM   |  #3  
Flag Tartu
Thanks Meter: 0

24 posts
More
Grado
Have used Grado SR60 since i bought Note. Sounds good. But Voodoo Louder is must have.
28th February 2012, 02:51 PM   |  #4  

44 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by matikl

Have used Grado SR60 since i bought Note. Sounds good. But Voodoo Louder is must have.

Why is Voodoo louder a must have?
28th February 2012, 02:59 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 87

446 posts
If your hearing is really bad you might need it to max the volume.

Sent from my superior GT-N7000 using Tapatalk
28th February 2012, 03:19 PM   |  #6  

44 posts
I never listen to my Grado on max (standard) volume. When I'm at home it's nice and quiet so the volume doesn't have to be that high. When I'm on the train or the bus the volume doesn't go high either because of the open design other people will hear your headphones very clearly. And I don't want to be an A-hole so I turn the volume down a bit.
28th February 2012, 03:20 PM   |  #7  
Flag Tartu
Thanks Meter: 0

24 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelduines

Why is Voodoo louder a must have?

Because it makes sound not only louder, but also better. So it seems to me. Comparing with and without it is showing difference on same volume level.
28th February 2012, 03:29 PM   |  #8  

44 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by matikl

Because it makes sound not only louder, but also better. So it seems to me. Comparing with and without it is showing difference on same volume level.

Didn't thought about it that way. But maybe because it really amps your signal more it's able to drive your headphones better. Might be giving it a try, thanks matikl
28th February 2012, 05:06 PM   |  #9  
Thanks Meter: 1

10 posts
sennheiser mm550
Sennheiser mm550 is a good headphone, been using it, pretty good noise cancelling, and audio is crystal clear.

if you can get poweramp, it is a good app to enjoy music, play around with the eq to hit the best possible sound

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread