5,597,084 Members 47,350 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

SGP Glas.t Premium Tempered Glass Series Screen Protector

Tip us?
 
Note_E
Old
#11  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 100
Posts: 535
Join Date: Aug 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashn2k View Post
I think we should wait abit before going head in
Lol... I referenced your case and this thread. I asked them not to send me iPhone 4 Glas.t

As promised I will keep you updated
 
Note_E
Old
#12  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 100
Posts: 535
Join Date: Aug 2011
OK I have recommended and stood by SGP products. But feck SGP.....

Worst product launch I've ever seen. Sending other people the wrong product. Charging my card then telling me product not available yet. You never charge until it has shipped. No phone number to call for support. No customer service response in 48 hours.

I don't care if their next screen protector is made of transparent gold from the lost Mayan empire, done with them.
 
kotaro_14
Old
#13  
kotaro_14's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 134
Posts: 1,349
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Rancho Cucamonga
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atrix_E View Post
OK I have recommended and stood by SGP products. But feck SGP.....

Worst product launch I've ever seen. Sending other people the wrong product. Charging my card then telling me product not available yet. You never charge until it has shipped. No phone number to call for support. No customer service response in 48 hours.

I don't care if their next screen protector is made of transparent gold from the lost Mayan empire, done with them.
I wouldn't be done with them just for that. It was a bad start everyone has times like that. Get a chill pill.

Sent from my GT-i9220 using Tapatalk
Current Phone: Nexus 4
Rom: PA 2.99b5
Android FW: 4.2.1
Kernel: franco Kernel r68

Current Phone 2: White iPhone 5 64GB
Jailbroken: Yes, via Evasion

Backup Phone:LG Optimus G E970
Rom:Stock 4.2.1 via Nexus 4 Conversion
Android FW:4.2.1
Kernel:Stock


Past:Nokia 3220, Nokia 6290, KIRF iPhone 4(lol), Samsung Galaxy S II, LG Thrill 4G, Samsung Focus i917, HTC Sensation, Sony Tablet S 32GB, Samsung Galaxy S III T-999, New iPad
 
Note_E
Old
#14  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 100
Posts: 535
Join Date: Aug 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by kotaro_14 View Post
I wouldn't be done with them just for that. It was a bad start everyone has times like that. Get a chill pill.

Sent from my GT-i9220 using Tapatalk
Haha...no. I vote with my wallet and last time I checked my wallet doesn't have your name on it (thankfully) .... go take your pills now
 
DJsCrIBbLe
Old
#15  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 165
Posts: 1,504
Join Date: Feb 2012

 
DONATE TO ME
anyone pre order? I think I'll wait to order till some of you get yours .

Sent from my Ice Creamy Galaxy NOTE
 
missxtee
Old
#16  
missxtee's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 44
Posts: 185
Join Date: Oct 2011
I have the Spigen Glas.t screen protectelor, I've also used invisishield and ghost armor IMO I love the Spigen glass screen protector. I never realised how beautiful my GNotes screen is till I used Spigen SP. It doesn't ruin my SPen sensitivity as well and gives true colour of my screen. it feels super smooth on your fingers as well. only downside is that its about 40$! =[ but I feel that it was money well spent. check it out on eBay! I got it from this seller. great seller and fast shipping. =]

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Spigen-SGP-G...item3a715a34ff

hope this helped.

Sent From Galaxy Note Baby!
 
emo99
Old
#17  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 29
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Oslo, Norway
Quote:
Originally Posted by missxtee View Post
I have the Spigen Glas.t screen protectelor, I've also used invisishield and ghost armor IMO I love the Spigen glass screen protector. I never realised how beautiful my GNotes screen is till I used Spigen SP. It doesn't ruin my SPen sensitivity as well and gives true colour of my screen. it feels super smooth on your fingers as well. only downside is that its about 40$! =[ but I feel that it was money well spent. check it out on eBay! I got it from this seller. great seller and fast shipping. =]

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Spigen-SGP-G...item3a715a34ff

hope this helped.

Sent From Galaxy Note Baby!
There are a lot of others sellers at ebay with lower price, 35$ + 2$ shipping.
 
missxtee
Old
#18  
missxtee's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 44
Posts: 185
Join Date: Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by emo99 View Post
There are a lot of others sellers at ebay with lower price, 35$ + 2$ shipping.
I agree, I only recommended this seller because I had a wonderful buying experience. =]

Sent From Galaxy Note Baby!
 
bodson66
Old
#19  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 80
Posts: 285
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Sudbury
By far the best screen protector I've owned and im pretty sure I've had them all not exaggerating. No rainbow effect easy installation very happy, i also order a Korean version that's coloured, maybe if this one get beat up ill try it out. Its called bulletproof glass or something, kinda interested in seeing how it looks, but this one came in first lol
 
bodson66
Old
#20  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 80
Posts: 285
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Sudbury
Quote:
Originally Posted by missxtee View Post
I agree, I only recommended this seller because I had a wonderful buying experience. =]

Sent From Galaxy Note Baby!
Same experience here had it in my hands in two days, also the cheaper ones seem to be for the north american version not international version. The price is higher on sgp website as well for the north american version.

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


TRENDING IN THEMER...