Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,032 Members 51,341 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][Gingerbread 2.3.3] Weapon G2x 3.0_R1 [NEW TWEAKS APP & FEATURES!][10.22.2011]

Tip us?

bg1906
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Core Memory View Post
I've been running Weapon with the Faux123 0.1.3 SV kernel at 1.2 GHz with no undervolting for months without any problems and it works excellently. I have tried running at 1.5 GHz but it caused overheating and reboots. Some phones are more capable of overclocking and undervolting than others so you have to determine what settings run reliably on your phone. If there are problems, make a backup first then wipe and reflash.
Thanks bro, this setup has been AWESOME! Stable, fast, and has good battery life considering its being OC'd. Also NONE of the issues that are present in Stock Rom. Love it!

okoto
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Question wallpaper location

I installed this rom on my wife's phone and I really like one of the wallpapers included with the rom. I would like to use it as a wallpaper on my Atrix, but I have been unable to find where the wallpapers are stored. I spent an hour searching, but no luck.
Can someone please help me?
"We grow old because we stop playing."
- George Bernard Shaw

NekoNyapii
Old
Thanks Meter 10
I always play my videos in HQ.

Sent from my LG-P999 using xda premium
Current Device: iPhone 4S (White)
Current ROM: Not Applicable
Current Kernel: Not Applicable

Previous phones: iPhone 4 ---> Galaxy S 4g ---> HTC Sensation ---> LG G2x ---> iPhone 4S(current)

I want to kiss you.....

C16MkII
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I'm ****ing done with this rom. I'm sick of the reboot and absolute **** battery. How do I revert back to the default state?

Spitfire
Old
Thanks Meter 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by C16MkII View Post
I'm ****ing done with this rom. I'm sick of the reboot and absolute **** battery. How do I revert back to the default state?
I like this rom but it's basically done being developed afaik. Here is a rooted stock from xboarder:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1179748
Want free cloud storage? Get a DropBox!

Get Unlimited Talk, Text, and Data on T-Mobile's Network starting at $29 with Solavei!

Current Phone:
Nexus 5, Stock/Rooted for now

Backup Phone:
Nexus 4, AOKP 4.2.2 (unofficial), Matr1x Kernel

Go to AOKP. Go directly to AOKP. Do not try stock. Do not pay $200 ETF.

NJ_RAMS_FAN
Old
Thanks Meter 61
Quote:
nobody is forcing you to use it. This rom has been on wifey phones for months now. No reboot or horrible battery life. Mayb its your phone, not the rom.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NJ_RAMS_FAN For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

str8killinya
Old
Thanks Meter 165
Quote:
Ran great for me for months with 0% lag or performance problems. My girl still runs this till ICS stables out some and loves it with over 200 apps so it must be your phone. And dev gave us a great rom if you don't like it like then go away and use another not trash a great dev or his work.

Sent from my LG-P999
Hellfire Sandwich v1.2
Faux CM 49b5 UV

shane1diamond
Old
Thanks Meter 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ_RAMS_FAN View Post
nobody is forcing you to use it. This rom has been on wifey phones for months now. No reboot or horrible battery life. Mayb its your phone, not the rom.
+1

Sent from my LG-P999 using XDA App

shane1diamond
Old
Thanks Meter 128
+1
Quote:
Originally Posted by str8killinya View Post
Ran great for me for months with 0% lag or performance problems. My girl still runs this till ICS stables out some and loves it with over 200 apps so it must be your phone. And dev gave us a great rom if you don't like it like then go away and use another not trash a great dev or his work.

Sent from my LG-P999
Hellfire Sandwich v1.2
Faux CM 49b5 UV
+1

Sent from my LG-P999 using XDA App

NJ_RAMS_FAN
Old
Thanks Meter 61
Quote:
Originally Posted by str8killinya View Post

Sent from my LG-P999
Hellfire Sandwich v1.2
Faux CM 49b5 UV
Haha. I switched wife to ICS. Of course not for her to play with it, but me!!
Me: T-Mobile LG G3; Nexus 5 Tablet: LG Pad 8.3
Wife: Samsung Galaxy S IV SGH-M919 Tablet: Tab 3 8.0

Retired: T-Mobile G2x (2 Sold), HTC Amaze 4g (sold), GSM Galaxy Nexus (Broke ), Galaxy S II T-989(Sold), Galaxy S III T-999(Sold) Tablets: Samsung 7.0 Plus (Sold), Samsung 2 7.0 (Sold), Asus TF300 (Sold)

Tags
2.3.3, gingerbread, lockscreens, rom, wifi