Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,959 Members 43,693 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Graphics] ░█░ Design Factory ░█░

Tip us?
 
Yorzua
Old
#11  
Yorzua's Avatar
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 4069
Posts: 1,814
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Gotham City

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vangu View Post
Hey craack!! how are you? haha

Favorite Colors : Blue/Black
If Theme wanted :
Color background : As you want
Dark/Light finition : Dark
With/Without member type : no
Body Text : Press Thanks / Pulsa Gracias
Android or Phone (Your Model) : Galaxy Nexus / Asus transformer
With/Without the donator star :without

Gracias, bueno tu ya sabes lo que me gusta crack! I love your THEME FOR WHATSAPP!
asi ?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Yorzua For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Vangu
Old
#12  
Vangu's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 9
Posts: 72
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: London
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorzua View Post
asi ?

Guapisimo!! Perdona Puedes poner mi nombre de usuario Vangu por algun lado se me olvido decirte. Y el fondo del telefono si puede ser con tu mod pero mas negro y azul como le hiciste al primero? Gracias.

Thanks
 
Yorzua
Old
#13  
Yorzua's Avatar
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 4069
Posts: 1,814
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Gotham City

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vangu View Post
Guapisimo!! Perdona Puedes poner mi nombre de usuario Vangu por algun lado se me olvido decirte. Y el fondo del telefono si puede ser con tu mod pero mas negro y azul como le hiciste al primero? Gracias.

Thanks
like this ?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Yorzua For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Vangu
Old
#14  
Vangu's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 9
Posts: 72
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: London
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorzua View Post
like this ?

Coffee waiting for you in the kitchen. Gracias!
 
Kurupt1
Old
(Last edited by Kurupt1; 28th February 2012 at 11:10 PM.)
#15  
Kurupt1's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 101
Posts: 691
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Los Angeles
Favourite Colors: Green/Grey
Color background : Grey
Dark/Light finition ark
With/Without member type :with
Body Text : Kurupt1
Android or Phone (Your Model) : Samsung Epic Touch 4g
With/Without the donator star : Without

Thanks so much for this! I would like to ask for a special Green and Grey version with my forum name!! Take your time and great work my friend!
 
jalenthejiv
Old
#16  
jalenthejiv's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 16
Posts: 360
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Ashland

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Thanks in advance

Favorite Colors : Lime and turquoise or blue if you cant get turquoise
If Theme wanted :
Color background :Yellow
Dark/Light finition :Light
With/Without member type : with senior member
Body Text :Hit up that thanks button. Stay steezy
Android or Phone (Your Model) : Samsung Vibrant
With/Without the donator star : without
 
[CREATURE]
Old
(Last edited by [CREATURE]; 29th February 2012 at 04:01 AM.)
#17  
[CREATURE]'s Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 30
Posts: 186
Join Date: Sep 2011
Talking My Request

Lol.....
I want one bro

Favorite Colors : Black
If Theme wanted : -
Color background : Suitable according to your
Dark/Light finition : Dark
With/Without member type : No
Body Text : Press Thanks if somebody helps you [CREATURE]
Android or Phone (Your Model) : LG Optimus Black P970
With/Without the donator star : Without

Thx's in advance
 
vndkmr97
Old
#18  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 13
Posts: 118
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: chennai
Color background : grey
Dark/Light finition :dark
With/Without member type :No
Body Text : Get the latest for your smartphone , pc ,tablet(link :http://jstxplore.blogspot.in/)
Android or Phone (Your Model) :MOTOROLA MB525
With/Without the donator star :without
 
Yorzua
Old
#19  
Yorzua's Avatar
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 4069
Posts: 1,814
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Gotham City

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurupt1 View Post
Favourite Colors: Green/Grey
Color background : Grey
Dark/Light finition ark
With/Without member type :with
Body Text : Kurupt1
Android or Phone (Your Model) : Samsung Epic Touch 4g
With/Without the donator star : Without

Thanks so much for this! I would like to ask for a special Green and Grey version with my forum name!! Take your time and great work my friend!
like this ?



forum name ?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Yorzua For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Yorzua
Old
(Last edited by Yorzua; 29th February 2012 at 08:07 AM.)
#20  
Yorzua's Avatar
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 4069
Posts: 1,814
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Gotham City

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jalenthejiv View Post
Favorite Colors : Lime and turquoise or blue if you cant get turquoise
If Theme wanted :
Color background :Yellow
Dark/Light finition :Light
With/Without member type : with senior member
Body Text :Hit up that thanks button. Stay steezy
Android or Phone (Your Model) : Samsung Vibrant
With/Without the donator star : without
like this ?


The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Yorzua For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
awesome signature banners, custom banner, custom signature, superb graphic design
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes