5,600,483 Members 32,545 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Seidio Active Case with Holster Pictures

Tip us?

jslanger
Old
(Last edited by jslanger; 20th February 2012 at 10:17 PM.)
Thanks Meter 9
I too got the Seidio Active + Holster. Very happy with it. Slim profile, and doesn't add much volume or weight. My only complaint is that the texture (which is quite pleasing to feel) is just a little too slick for my taste. However, I imagine that any "stickier" and it wouldn't slide in/out of a pocket easily. Very pleased over all. The holster is handy, especially since this phone is so much bigger than my old iPhone 3GS, and it doesnt fit into the shirt pocket of my scrubs easily. If i get a chance I'll post some pictures as well...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727

Budge
Old
Thanks Meter 12
I have this combo as well. I started with the Pop! case that I got from AT&T. It was the best case IMO, but the rubber started to fray in less than a month. Then I tried the Seidio Surface combo. While this case was thin, it was too slick. The Active is a nice compromise between the other two cases. My only complaints about the active case are that the rubber is too grippy (it snags my jeans pockets and attracts lint like crazy) and the super soft rubber absorbs the vibration function of the phone and renders it almost useless.

lyndone58
Old
Thanks Meter 55
I'm curious where everyone is buying this. Amazon have it for > $30.

jslanger
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by lyndone58 View Post
I got mine off of Amazon for $31.99, free shipping. The link is: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00..._ya_os_product
Looks like they increased the price 65 cents. But this combo on the Seidio web site is $55, so not a bad deal...
The Following User Says Thank You to jslanger For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

redragonx6
Old
Thanks Meter 2
I just got my seidio active from amazon. I like it so far except for the fact that it is a lint magnet and it is somewhat hard to take out of my pocket.
The Following User Says Thank You to redragonx6 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

galaxyuser88
Old
Thanks Meter 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by scott14719 View Post
Yep, is a very nice protective case. I switch between it and the TPU case. I like the holster too, I just wish I could find a side carrying case that is big enough to fit the skyrocket into while it has the active shell on it while I was at work. If I could find one, I'd probably just keep the active on it all of the time.
Here is a case i found that fits with the otterbox case on it. here is a link to the thread w/pictures.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1426637
Galaxy S4 ATT - Rooted-CWM Recovery- One of the Infamous roms..
Galaxy S2 Skyrocket ATT - Rooted-[RECOVERY][CWM] ClockworkMod v6.0.2.7 Touch v14.4.6-- Embryo 7.0 rom
DRoid Charge VZW Rooted-Recovery ----- retired
Galaxy Tab VZW -- Orignal - Unbrickable Mod- JB 4.2.2 GSM/CDMA AOKP SGT7 by Stimpzor still going.

commander2k
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by lyndone58 View Post
I just bought mine from seidios website. Although you might be able to get amazon prime and free 2 day shipping... But their website has a good selection of colors

The Following User Says Thank You to commander2k For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]