[Q] i need a 4g icon for nightlies build #252

12th February 2012, 05:35 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
i need help with getting a 4g icon and a battery mod for mytouch 4g can anyone help me thank you!
13th February 2012, 02:24 PM   |  #2  
Flag Cincinnati
Thanks Meter: 447

2,365 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nirserlofakiss

i need help with getting a 4g icon and a battery mod for mytouch 4g can anyone help me thank you!

Since this is your first post i'll go light.

On the top right hand corner of the forum map for "myTouch4G Themes and Apps" you'll see "search this forum". You can search that specific forum for a keyword or key phrase. I know there is at least one thread here but you'll have to dig it up, search for "4g icon".

Secondly, What kind of "battery mod" are you looking for. That's like saying "I want a hamburger". There are millions of ways of doing it. Settings > CM Settings > Status bar tweaks > there are a couple battery options.
14th February 2012, 08:21 AM   |  #3  
Account currently disabled
Flag Virginia beach
Thanks Meter: 3,762

5,853 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by neidlinger

Since this is your first post i'll go light.

On the top right hand corner of the forum map for "myTouch4G Themes and Apps" you'll see "search this forum". You can search that specific forum for a keyword or key phrase. I know there is at least one thread here but you'll have to dig it up, search for "4g icon".

Secondly, What kind of "battery mod" are you looking for. That's like saying "I want a hamburger". There are millions of ways of doing it. Settings > CM Settings > Status bar tweaks > there are a couple battery options.

I love seeing you go off on people, you still troll these threads? Thought you got a galaxy.nexus

If I helped, give thanks, if you please.
........Death before dishonor........
Team inferno
Leader
14th February 2012, 08:51 PM   |  #4  
Flag Cincinnati

2,365 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Highway

I love seeing you go off on people, you still troll these threads? Thought you got a galaxy.nexus

Team inferno
Leader

Nope. I'm still rocking a Glacier. I've just been spending some extra time in the Transformer forum since i got one for Christmas. I'm sure when CM9 comes out and more people are visiting here, i'll be posting more.
14th February 2012, 10:09 PM   |  #5  
Flag Virginia beach

5,853 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Nope. I'm still rocking a Glacier. I've just been spending some extra time in the Transformer forum since i got one for Christmas. I'm sure when CM9 comes out and more people are visiting here, i'll be posting more.

ah ok,I haven't seen you around here in sometime. How's the transformer?

Team inferno
Leader
15th February 2012, 03:03 PM   |  #6  
Flag Cincinnati

2,365 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Highway

ah ok,I haven't seen you around here in sometime. How's the transformer?

Team inferno
Leader

I really like it. I'm running a OS called Revolver. Slightly overclocked. It's nice. I've got a friend with an iPad who even commented on how fast it is.

But i run a zip-align, and defrag every time the system is booted. It takes a while to fire up, but once it's going it's gone.
17th February 2012, 02:41 AM   |  #7  
Flag Virginia beach

5,853 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I really like it. I'm running a OS called Revolver. Slightly overclocked. It's nice. I've got a friend with an iPad who even commented on how fast it is.

But i run a zip-align, and defrag every time the system is booted. It takes a while to fire up, but once it's going it's gone.

Might have to look into it

Team inferno
Leader
29th February 2012, 02:59 PM   |  #8  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
I'm looking for a circle battery mod,. and the one one that comes with cm7 is only a percent and a regular battery.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread