29th February 2012, 03:00 PM   |  #221  
Flag Blue Point
Thanks Meter: 227

1,218 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetboy02125

After flashing with Ordin. I still can't boot into CWM mode. I hold (V-)+power, my phone went in to "Downloading mode". When i hold (V+)+Power my phone just keep vibrating every 1 second, the same thing while holding (V-+)+ power. Any idea?

Hold volume up and down with power. Let go of power when it vibrates the first time. You will see Samsung logo then cwm. don't let go of up and down until cwm.
The Following User Says Thank You to bclark For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th February 2012, 03:26 PM   |  #222  
Thanks Meter: 390

1,073 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bclark

Hold volume up and down with power. Let go of power when it vibrates the first time. You will see Samsung logo then cwm. don't let go of up and down until cwm.

Thanks. Works. Never noticed about the first vibrate things. Backing up to mess up the phone now
29th February 2012, 03:37 PM   |  #223  
Recognized Developer
Montreal
Thanks Meter: 6,332

3,525 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bclark

to be more specific you can count to 4 once you see the samsung logo, and release both volumes button
The Following User Says Thank You to DAGr8 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th February 2012, 03:47 PM   |  #224  
Recognized Developer
Montreal
Thanks Meter: 6,332

3,525 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnsondr80

Fully tested it myself.
everything but usb mount storage works fanstaticly.

if your having problems with a UOT flashable check to be sure you have correct binary.

data corruption has been fixed.

I asure you.

great work braway!!
25hrs well spent.

just flashed my first full rom build and two mods.
thanks SOOOO much.

hey there , nice to see more dev support for this awesome device

just wanna say the data corruption bug is still on I ve experienced it myself , it seem to be much less agressive but its still there . just push a different (wokring of course) jar file to your system while its on then reboot . result = FC galore ..use to happen even with apk now it seem tobe hit and miss but its still there ..

Dont get your hopes up guys were progressing ..
The Following User Says Thank You to DAGr8 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th February 2012, 03:49 PM   |  #225  
Flag Chitown
Thanks Meter: 215

1,053 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joedoe

Congratulations! You won the title of first bootlicker.

Nahh, you got that spot all licked up. Can you get a BIGGER samsung logo for your sig or is that the standard size for the pros.
29th February 2012, 04:44 PM   |  #226  
Flag Greenwood, Mississippi
Thanks Meter: 120

439 posts
More
Talking beta1 CWM
Great progress. Thanks guys. Any word yet on reseting binary counter? I've tried the N7000 method...doesn't work...should have known. I've tried jig...doesn't work. I guess with a new phone there isn't an old bootloader to flash...any thoughts?
29th February 2012, 04:50 PM   |  #227  
Flag Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Thanks Meter: 239

1,532 posts
More
Hello all. I'd really like to try the rom posted today but I'm a little paranoid of flashing this CWM cuz I've read about the FC issues. Just wondering, is there a particular function of the CWM that causes it? I guess what I'm trying to determine is that if I ONLY use CWM to create a backup of my current state, then flash the new rom, can that process cause the FC's?

Thanks!
29th February 2012, 05:02 PM   |  #228  
Retired Recognized Developer
MN
Thanks Meter: 706

241 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pathtologos

Hello all. I'd really like to try the rom posted today but I'm a little paranoid of flashing this CWM cuz I've read about the FC issues. Just wondering, is there a particular function of the CWM that causes it? I guess what I'm trying to determine is that if I ONLY use CWM to create a backup of my current state, then flash the new rom, can that process cause the FC's?

Thanks!

the fcs can happen when you flash files (like small additions to a rom or so).

for example, if you flash a whole rom, and do a factory reset (aka data&cache wipe) anyway, then you should not get any fcs

nandroid backups should be fine, maybe someone can tell you some more information
The Following User Says Thank You to braway For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th February 2012, 05:02 PM   |  #229  
Flag Greensboro
Thanks Meter: 170

927 posts
More
i just flashed beta 1. i can go to recovery from ROM or do a hard recovery boot. i can reboot phone from recovery fine, everything is working great. only issue is the selection. clicking the power button only hides the menu, you have to hold the power button down a bit to select the option
29th February 2012, 05:07 PM   |  #230  
Thanks Meter: 42

1,053 posts
Someone should change the title to beta...

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread