Big Android BBQ 5.0 Recap – XDA TV

This fifth annual Big Android BBQ has come and gone. The speakers have spoke, the sponsors have … more

Microsoft to Counter “OK Google” with Bing Torque

When Microsoft is making apps for Android, users should be aware that something … more

Google Confirms “Android Lollipop Day” for November 3rd

A little over a week ago, Google announced the latest iteration of … more

Get Your XDA 2015 Custom Avatar and Signature Images Here

As stated in our motto, XDA Developer is for developers, by developers. The … more

Google Currents - another killer app

OP mickliq

29th February 2012, 01:45 AM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 44

810 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by a_hadada

I seem to have an issue, which no one else mentioned here (or anywhere else on the web yet). I used Google Currents on Asus Transformer with no problems, but same app on the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 does not display the articles properly, there is a overlapping column on the right side (as seen on the picture). I have tried all the possible settings, small/medium/large font...the problem remains. Does anyone have any idea what could be the cause and solution??? Thanks in advance!!!

did you change your lcd density?
29th February 2012, 11:35 AM   |  #12  
Flag Montagny-près-Yverdon
Thanks Meter: 3

53 posts
More
I have the same issue with columns all messed up. I'm running rooted stock without density change.

Then again ; I live in Switzerland where Currents is not available so I got it through Market Enabler. Don't know if that could create the issue.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA App
29th February 2012, 04:53 PM   |  #13  
Flag Carlisle
Thanks Meter: 1

74 posts
More
Instead of sarcasm you might try starting a thread about your issue.

Sent from my GT-P6810 using XDA Premium App
29th February 2012, 10:47 PM   |  #14  
Thanks Meter: 4

40 posts
Ok, resolved. The density needed to be changed. You can achieved that with a free app from android market. Btw, no sarcasm in my previous post whatsoever. I guess computercommunication makes people a tad paranoid.
1st March 2012, 12:46 AM   |  #15  
Flag Montagny-près-Yverdon
Thanks Meter: 3

53 posts
More
Uh... changing density is hardly a solution. I mean sure one can do that, but the app itself should support different resolution/size/density to be considered a "killer app" !

What I really don't get is how people have it working without changing density as I haven't.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA App
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread