Updated Android Lollipop Preview Images – XDA TV

The Android Lollipop Preview Images are now available! That and much more news is … more

Get a Complete Set of Logs with Andy Log

The importance of proper logging is undeniable. No, we’re not talking about lumberjack work. … more

Try Some Android Lollipop Applications on Your Device

Android 5.0 Lollipop has been officially announced and lucky users of Google Nexus 5 … more

AutoCon Manages Your Connections to Perserve Battery Life

As we’ve talked about in the past, battery life is still somewhat of a sore … more

Beats by dr dre

OP Gregory.u317

24th January 2012, 03:04 AM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 77

449 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregory.u317

This is what i dont like lol i knw beggers cant be choosers but im asking if theres a rom that is stable and has the beats software that activate when any headphone plug in and play has the beats logo in the notification bar

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using xda premium

Closest thing you will get in Sense 3.5 or Bliss 3.5 with GPS and bluetooth not working and usb stoarge but if you use recovery you can use usb
The Following User Says Thank You to TramainM For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th February 2012, 07:21 PM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 9

347 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nashti13

Use bullet proof. Control talk will not work on any rom except for pause/play

My Solo HDs sound great when using the Beats audio

So you're saying that so far only the Sensation XE and XL are the ones capable of using the buttons for the Dre Beats Headphones? No rom has gotten the headphone buttons to work for them?
11th February 2012, 06:44 PM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 133

547 posts
Audio volume is a common android complaint amongst iPhone switched people... I don't know if our android devices are running lower wattage amps or what but my amaze is waaaay better than my Alcatel tribe or my hd2 was..
Volume boost has only blown the speaker on my tribe thanks to the rediculous distortion levels... If you want louder buy a car...lol jks

Sent from my HTC Amaze 4G using xda premium
Last edited by kazzxtrismus; 11th February 2012 at 06:47 PM.
27th February 2012, 06:20 AM   |  #14  
Thanks Meter: 9

347 posts
Update on this subject
Thought I should update people on this subject.

I went ahead and purchased a pair of Beats, but the ones that would usually come with the Sensation XE. I also happened to have the Klipsch S4A headphones. In all honesty, I can't say there is much of difference with the audio. I'm using the BulletProof ROM and it does have an equalizer setting for Beats. It can be activated with both sets of headphones though. I will admit the Beat headphones are a bit heavier in bass.
glacierguy
27th February 2012, 03:35 PM   |  #15  
Thanks Meter: 0

n/a posts
This thread shouldn't be this complex with such a variety of answers. Sense 3.5 ROMs have true Beats Audio (unlike beats Audio hack from 3.0) DL a sense 3.5 ROM if you want beats. Although, DSPManager on Sense 3.0 works just as well

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using xda premium
29th February 2012, 08:32 AM   |  #16  
Thanks Meter: 121

537 posts
More
You should use fast amaze Rom, its fast and smooth with beats audio software and with DSP Manager it sounds amazing with my beats studio

glacierguy
29th February 2012, 02:49 PM   |  #17  
Thanks Meter: 0

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AttachedSilver

You should use fast amaze Rom, its fast and smooth with beats audio software and with DSP Manager it sounds amazing with my beats studio

Beats Audio AND DSPM? Hmmm

Sent from my Energized HTC Ruby using XDA-Premium or Tapatalk
29th February 2012, 11:45 PM   |  #18  
Thanks Meter: 121

537 posts
More
Yea Beats Audio with DSPM increases both volume and clarity and with beats headphones = awesomeness for your ears
1st March 2012, 05:37 AM   |  #19  
Flag Raleigh, NC
Thanks Meter: 16

102 posts
More
Or ... just sayin ... wait for the ICS/Sense 4.0 update? Beats in 3.x apparently only works with the HTC Music app, but reports on the One X/S indicates that the updated Beats works with ALL music apps. I've been told anecdotally that ICS will require Sense 4.0, so we oughtn't see ICS with Sense 3.x.

I can wait.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread