FORUMS

Which Lockscreen Security Type Do You Use?

From pattern locks to the controversial face unlock, there are a number of different ways you … more

Xposed 3.0 Alpha 3 Released

A new alpha for the Xposed framework is out and brings several bug fixes. You’ll only need to flash … more

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (Apr 18 – 25)

Here in the digital XDA newsroom, we spend our days pouring over an average of … more

Sunday Debate: Custom ROMs vs. Modular Tweaks

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Mods and ROMs. Come with your opinions and feel free to … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Revo-Themes *Official Website*

27th February 2012, 01:38 PM |#21  
Beamer9408's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 172
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spc_hicks09

Lol I was just having a hard time thinking of what to name it. That was the best I had lol.

Sent from my Dread Ginger Revo using Tapatalk.

It's a classic

Sent from my VS910 4G using xda premium
 
 
27th February 2012, 07:47 PM |#22  
KaneOfMars's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Charleston, SC
Thanks Meter: 103
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spc_hicks09

I'm a neat freak and constantly delete stuff off my phone so I'm not worried about that. I never have very many apps on my phones either. Bottom line though, you can't go wrong with a Nexus device.

Sent from my Dread Ginger Revo using Tapatalk.

Unless its made by LG, lol!

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk
27th February 2012, 08:51 PM |#23  
spc_hicks09's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Marion, OH
Thanks Meter: 1,793
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneOfMars

Unless its made by LG, lol!

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk

Very true lol!!

Sent from my Dread Ginger Revo using Tapatalk.
27th February 2012, 09:55 PM |#24  
Cal8192's Avatar
Senior Member
College Station, Tx
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beamer9408

It's a classic

Sent from my VS910 4G using xda premium

See?? I wasn't the only one.
27th February 2012, 11:20 PM |#25  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 45
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spc_hicks09

Very true lol!!

Sent from my Dread Ginger Revo using Tapatalk.

I don't know that I had any hardware problems with the revo, just software which will be in Google's hands

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
28th February 2012, 01:31 AM |#26  
spc_hicks09's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Marion, OH
Thanks Meter: 1,793
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by S.Meezy

I don't know that I had any hardware problems with the revo, just software which will be in Google's hands

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

You might be on to something. If Google does go with LG, but doesn't let LG take over, it could actually turn out pretty badass for the Nexus line.

Sent from my Dread Ginger Revo using Tapatalk.
28th February 2012, 04:55 AM |#27  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 108
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spc_hicks09

You might be on to something. If Google does go with LG, but doesn't let LG take over, it could actually turn out pretty badass for the Nexus line.

Sent from my Dread Ginger Revo using Tapatalk.

Would just be easier if Google bought out all the companies to have full access or most access to updates and stuff.
28th February 2012, 05:21 AM |#28  
spc_hicks09's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Marion, OH
Thanks Meter: 1,793
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gel Pen6

Would just be easier if Google bought out all the companies to have full access or most access to updates and stuff.

Very true! Maybe someday it will happen.


On a side note:

Put an update on website. Now you can sign up and register on the site. You can interact with other members also. I'm still putting more stuff on there as well, was going to go as far as putting forums on there but I'm not trying to be like XDA lol.
28th February 2012, 05:46 AM |#29  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 108
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spc_hicks09

Very true! Maybe someday it will happen.

Probably will, knowing how big Google is and everything and would really do every Android owner a favor.
1st March 2012, 07:18 PM |#30  
spc_hicks09's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Marion, OH
Thanks Meter: 1,793
 
Donate to Me
More
Website has been updated. Added a changelog to it (currently only for Revolution themes). Added updated screenshots of Dread Ginger v1.6 (screenshots of the themed dialer and contacts).
The Following User Says Thank You to spc_hicks09 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes