cracked digitizer

OP Kole_Ackerson

28th February 2012, 03:31 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Minden, NV
Thanks Meter: 185

596 posts
More
hey everyone, i cracked my skyrocket's digitizer, it is still fully fuctional just looks like crap. i was wondering if i could get one for cheap, and at the same time i was wondering why they are so exspensive. when i had my old iphone 3gs the screen was $10. why is the screen for the skyrocket $185+. it seems rediculous to me. if you could give me advice or even point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated
29th February 2012, 04:34 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 722

2,605 posts
Donate to Me
More
its a brand new phone to the market, only a few weeks old, u can't expect the digitizer to be cheap, of course its going to cost that much
2nd March 2012, 06:42 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 132

834 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by icenight89

its a brand new phone to the market, only a few weeks old, u can't expect the digitizer to be cheap, of course its going to cost that much

It's not a "few weeks old". Stop lying to the guy.

It is still fairly young though to have spare parts in massive quantity, making things a bit expensive.
2nd March 2012, 08:07 PM   |  #4  
Flag Delaware
Thanks Meter: 112

1,100 posts
More
Don't buy just the digitizer..in my experience Samsung LCD/digitizer combos are just that,a combo that doesn't like to come apart. Its possible but its a PITA.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda premium
16th April 2012, 11:29 PM   |  #5  
Montreal
Thanks Meter: 4

74 posts
More
So, has anybody been able to find the outer glass only? I can't order the $200 digitizer+lcd... makes no sense...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread