Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Salsa Slide FINAL 1.00 (Sense 2.1 Gingerbread 2.3.3)[07.24.11] (Discontinued)

OP Ohgami_Ichiro

2nd March 2012, 09:40 PM   |  #881  
OP Senior Member
Flag Tacoma
Thanks Meter: 390

697 posts
Donate to Me
More
Apps2sd is enabled by default. If you don't know how to set up your SD card for it there should be a couple of how to's in this thread.

Sent from my unrooted, stock, Black myTouch 4G Slide using XDA Premium App.
11th March 2012, 08:15 AM   |  #882  
Flag Midlothian, VA
Thanks Meter: 56

590 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by txdeathray

I have a mirrored link for 1.00 from my dropbox, hopefully OP won't mind: http://db.tt/i50M7jTm

Btw, I took 3.2's rosie.apk and put it in here so I can edit the lockscreen. Obviously that means landscape won't work.

This isn't 1.00, I can tell because the rosie launcher doesnt go to landscape correctly. i think you posted the version before landscape was fixed
11th March 2012, 04:25 PM   |  #883  
Houston
Thanks Meter: 36

329 posts
More
It is 1.00, I simply swapped the 1.00 Rosie.apk with Beta 3.2's because I need to be able to edit my lockscreen, and landscape mode isn't that big of a deal for me.
The Following User Says Thank You to txdeathray For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th March 2012, 01:36 AM   |  #884  
Flag Midlothian, VA
Thanks Meter: 56

590 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by txdeathray

It is 1.00, I simply swapped the 1.00 Rosie.apk with Beta 3.2's because I need to be able to edit my lockscreen, and landscape mode isn't that big of a deal for me.

Oh alright thanks, just making sure, anyways im using launcher pro with it.
18th March 2012, 03:10 AM   |  #885  
OP Senior Member
Flag Tacoma

697 posts
Donate to Me
More
Well here is how this is. I have let this project be handed off to Undyingone. As both I and NB no longer have a 3G slide and Undyingone is essentially building from the work that we and Ogo had done. I felt it was better to let him take over with a more finished product and he can make changes and updates from there. Thank You everyone here in the 3G Slide forum for all the support you have given us.

Ohgami

18th March 2012, 04:49 AM   |  #886  
Thanks Meter: 13

258 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohgami_Ichiro

Well here is how this is. I have let this project be handed off to Undyingone. As both I and NB no longer have a 3G slide and Undyingone is essentially building from the work that we and Ogo had done. I felt it was better to let him take over with a more finished product and he can make changes and updates from there. Thank You everyone here in the 3G Slide forum for all the support you have given us.

Ohgami

Sad to hear this, but thank you for sharing with us new experiences for our Slides.
18th March 2012, 05:04 AM   |  #887  
OP Senior Member
Flag Tacoma

697 posts
Donate to Me
More
By all means please use ThEuNdYiNg1's ROM. He has used Salsa Slide 1.00 as a base starting point and will be continuing from there. At some point his ROM was going to far exceed this one so I felt that for the greater good it would be better to give him our work that way everyone can have a more complete and perfect ROM. Plus the added bonus is unlike T-Mobile you aren't abandoned to live with the ridiculous Froyo OTA.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ohgami_Ichiro For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th April 2012, 10:45 PM   |  #888  
Recognized Contributor
Flag HuntsVegas!!!
Thanks Meter: 6,488

9,195 posts
Donate to Me
More
I already posted this in Q & A, but since it seems no one checks there anymore, and its about this ROM, I figured I'd ask here as well.
Sorry if I missed it, I searched through the thread and didn't see it.

I am curious, why is JIT included the way it is in this ROM? (Open the .zip and it is in /data/Jit/)I was under the impression that it is in all ROMs by default ever since Froyo. Did Salsa just not have it, or was this a better way?
I also searched around the web for answers related to GB and JIT and didn't find a lot. Most people were just saying that it's included by default. Though I did run into one post that mentioned disabling it to improve performance in some games. (If I remember right, that was pertaining to 2D performance in some games).

Thanks!
8th April 2012, 08:50 AM   |  #889  
OP Senior Member
Flag Tacoma

697 posts
Donate to Me
More
It was the way it is as the Legend guys were working on their port. I was following the conversation on jit going on there. I just copied it to this ROM.

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using xda premium
19th October 2012, 12:22 AM   |  #890  
Thanks Meter: 1

35 posts
Can somebody upload the Salsa Slide 1.00 file again? Multiupload is down. Thanks.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread