Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
17th February 2012, 04:08 PM |#361  
OP Senior Member
Flag H Nội
Thanks Meter: 207

Donate to Me
More
Wink
Yeah, it quite simple since MIUI v4 has separated framework with Android's framework so it get more portable now.

I used most part based on CM9 except framework, app and some lib, custom part from NS1 MIUI ICS v4. I have made some change in init.rc & init.mapphone_umts.rc to debug boot process (additional debug scripts and config are included in this post as attachment). Debug config & script will create a folder inside /data called boot (/data/boot) and will write some helpful information in that folder. NOTE: you must change mode for file in bin/ folder to 755 after replace it on your phone, else your phone will get boot loop & won't bootable included OR mode.

Remember that my MIUI ICS version was born from combined of CM9 and NS1 MIUI ICS v4 (there are only NS1 at time I made that port) so you can compare these versions to spot changes I made.

For Wifi & 3G problem I think it should get fixed by use settings and module / binary from CM9, try to use /system/bin/rild & /system/bin/rild_tcmd from CM9 (CM7 or stock may work also). I have too busy at this time to continue debug & development anything, I will post some modded versions (Stock 2.2.1 based with removed bloatwares & installed GO suite) to Google project page as reference and for guys who interesting on use it.

Good luck!
Attached Files
File Type: tar debug.tar - [Click for QR Code] (50.0 KB, 27 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tiger2wander For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tiger2wander Ad-Free

3rd March 2012, 02:34 AM |#362  
OP Senior Member
Flag H Nội

Donate to Me
More
Just want to tell you that I have uploaded some personal used modded ROM included: CM7, Stock mod, check it out here: http://code.google.com/p/miui-xt720/downloads/list

Strong days!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tiger2wander For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tiger2wander Ad-Free
11th March 2012, 04:41 AM |#363  
Flag Panama
Thanks Meter: 24

More
T2W can you share the miui mod settings for 2.2.10?

Sent from my XT720 using XDA
11th March 2012, 09:08 AM |#364  
OP Senior Member
Flag H Nội

Donate to Me
More
Don't understand what's you are asking for! but if you need MIUI 2.2.10 then it is available on project's download page, you can get it from this link

I have wiped all XT720's mod from my computer since I has sole it to upgrade to HTC G2 (Vision) from last week, so I hope new developers interesting in this zone will be join and make a better ROM for you all. Thanks for interesting!

Have STRONG days!
11th March 2012, 03:48 PM |#365  
Flag Panama
Thanks Meter: 24

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiger2wander

Don't understand what's you are asking for! but if you need MIUI 2.2.10 then it is available on project's download page, you can get it from this link

I have wiped all XT720's mod from my computer since I has sole it to upgrade to HTC G2 (Vision) from last week, so I hope new developers interesting in this zone will be join and make a better ROM for you all. Thanks for interesting!

Have STRONG days!

Sorry, my mistake... MIUI Extended Option for 2.2.10

Sent from my XT720 using XDA
12th March 2012, 03:47 AM |#366  
OP Senior Member
Flag H Nội

Donate to Me
More
You have look up this folder to get right version of Extended Setting for you: http://android.gcfam.net/devs/andy/Extended_settings/

For another mods you should go to parent folder or go here: http://android.gcfam.net/devs/andy/

Good luck!
15th April 2013, 04:45 AM |#367  
Flag Lima, Pcia de Buenos Aires
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hello! I tell them to [79.11] [50] have recovered "Service1FF_00.sbf" screen rotation. Now I wonder, what is the lightest and most stable ROM?
thanks
15th April 2013, 03:53 PM |#368  
Thanks Meter: 576

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrexo

Hello! I tell them to [79.11] [50] have recovered "Service1FF_00.sbf" screen rotation. Now I wonder, what is the lightest and most stable ROM?
thanks

If your rotation is working this means you have motorio NOT a milestone xt720.
This a discontued build but go google site he has builds you can test.

Sent from my SGH-T759 using xda premium
15th April 2013, 06:41 PM |#369  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mchlbenner

If your rotation is working this means you have motorio NOT a milestone xt720.
This a discontued build but go google site he has builds you can test.

Sent from my SGH-T759 using xda premium

Could you recommend a ROM for my motorio?
18th April 2013, 10:38 PM |#370  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrexo

Could you recommend a ROM for my motorio?

I tried rotation ROM works stskt_n_79.33.50ry!! I'm happy. Then it settled on the CM7.2.4-MOTOROI, XT720-kai-si-50R-beat2 (4) -1040267903722919840 and rotation works!!.

What else I can test ROM?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
miui, motoroi, rom, xt720

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)