Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,052 Members 45,777 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM]*****EaglesBlood™***** ICS 4.0.3[CSM Edition/UMS/Mute fix/T15+[March-19th-2012]

Tip us?

PowSniffer0110
Old
Thanks Meter 19

DONATE TO ME
Ok weird and unique problem I have. I had CW 4.0.1.0 or whatever. I didnt back up before flashing to CM9 from CM7 (I know stupid of me) and you can only flash from internal. In CM9 I can not find where it mounts the SD!! Its gone. But when I go into recovery, there is the CM9 zip with GAPPS zip... Oh b.t.w Ive tried flashing CW5 and windows doesnt turn phone onto S/W page it recognizes the API drivers (as ive previoisly had them installed) What do I do??! I cant find where to drag over a CM7 rom to internal to see if Windows will run S/W through gingerbread. Please help. Need to flash from internal and external

New Jer-Z
Old
Thanks Meter 15
I'm not sure if it fixes the problem, but if you CWM 5.x you can use ROM Manager to flash it. I posted a couple page back how I've been using it and never once used the computer to flash recovery (except when in first rooted it)

IRASadPanda
Old
Thanks Meter 296
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllAboutAndroids View Post
Brain F*** Scheduler has the best algorithm for Process management! My battery life easily got extended by 3hrs
BFS is a CPU scheduler.

BFQ is an IO scheduler that sucks IMO.

Sent from the second fastest G2x in the universe... for now *you're doing it wrong*
The sun is slowly fallin', we all should surely die eventually.
So what's your calling? Oh, you left your phone behind?

AllAboutAndroids
Old
Thanks Meter 696

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mt3g View Post
so about 9 hours are with phone off and then the rest is you using it normally? Cause those decline slopes are crazy steep lol.

Sent from my LG-P999 using xda premium
Hey! So I normally turn on Airplane mode while I sleep which is normally 6.5 - 7hrs, and that's the straight line. After that, my data is constantly on until the time I get home. It's steep because of the usage, I multi task with Music and Web browsing 3hrs a day and my 2 Gmail accounts are in constant sync as well as Brightness is set to 100%.

I dunno but for me, it has great battery life
Phone 1: OnePlus One, Sandstone Black 64GB
ROM: Unlocked, Rooted and kicking ass with PA4.4

Tablet 1: ASUS TF300
Specs: Unlocked, Rooted and on CM11 Nightlies

Check out my YouTube Channel! Simply click on the banner!

I thank you in advance!

lawdawg45238
Old
Thanks Meter 38
Check the first few pages of this thread. Somebody figured out which file to edit to allow the phone to read the internal SD card. It references the emmc and changing a number from a 9 to an 8. When you edit that one file, using a simple file / root explorer you should be able to see your internal sdcard.

I hope that helps. When I did it, I was suddenly able to see all my pictures and videos in the gallery.

Let us know how it goes........

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk
"I don't know what happened to her... I think the herpes got to her brain and made her go crazy"

[SIGPIC]

New Jer-Z
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawdawg45238 View Post
Check the first few pages of this thread. Somebody figured out which file to edit to allow the phone to read the internal SD card. It references the emmc and changing a number from a 9 to an 8. When you edit that one file, using a simple file / root explorer you should be able to see your internal sdcard.

I hope that helps. When I did it, I was suddenly able to see all my pictures and videos in the gallery.

Let us know how it goes........

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk
Ahhhh... I think I misread what he wrote and you addressed his problems better. The new build will have that issue fixed - if I read the information on this thread correctly

I guess this is a good time for the early adopters to confirm?

info[]box1
Old
Thanks Meter 494
Confirmed you can see your internal sd card.

-Sent from the @lmighty G2x™ pumping warm eaglesblood [ics] via xda premium

HTC One M8 powered by the XDA's Finest Android OS & Linaro ROM Developments

Backup 1: HTC Touch Pro 2 (Custom WM 6.5.x OS)
Backup 2: BlackBerry Bold (Custom Hybrid OS)

Tablet: Asus Transformer Pad TF300T (stock 4.2.1)

Signup for a Dropbox Account -=-=-=> Here
The Following User Says Thank You to info[]box1 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

info[]box1
Old
Thanks Meter 494
I was wondering about data throttling will that be implemented or is it already in the system. I'm new to this side of cellular technology (GSM). I read one or two things regarding it and was curious. Any insight would be appreciated.

HTC One M8 powered by the XDA's Finest Android OS & Linaro ROM Developments

Backup 1: HTC Touch Pro 2 (Custom WM 6.5.x OS)
Backup 2: BlackBerry Bold (Custom Hybrid OS)

Tablet: Asus Transformer Pad TF300T (stock 4.2.1)

Signup for a Dropbox Account -=-=-=> Here

jsam27
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Thumbs up awsomeeee

awsomeeee rom love it soo farr...thank you soo muchh for ur amazing work

ArkAngel_X
Old
Thanks Meter 1

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by info[]box1 View Post
I was wondering about data throttling will that be implemented or is it already in the system. I'm new to this side of cellular technology (GSM). I read one or two things regarding it and was curious. Any insight would be appreciated.

Data Throttling is based via Carrier. i have a T-Mo 5GB data, well once I hit that 5GB cap it goes to 3G speeds, but, since the G2x doesn't have those bands, it drops to 2G.

So basically, Data Throttling isn't done via ROM but on the Carrier side.
Your data get throttled once you hit your "GB Cap" that the carrier has put on your plan (i.e 200MB, 2GB, 5GB, 10GB).
Once you get hit with a throttle, your speeds drop to the second fastest (In the terms of the G2x, that's 2G speeds).

Phone: Google Nexus 4 16GB
Under the hood: Stock
Body Kit: Stock

The Following User Says Thank You to ArkAngel_X For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]