Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[ROM]*****EaglesBlood™***** ICS 4.0.3[CSM Edition/UMS/Mute fix/T15+[March-19th-2012]

OP doniqcc

3rd March 2012, 01:52 AM   |  #631  
Flag Ogden
Thanks Meter: 22

439 posts
Donate to Me
More
Ok weird and unique problem I have. I had CW 4.0.1.0 or whatever. I didnt back up before flashing to CM9 from CM7 (I know stupid of me) and you can only flash from internal. In CM9 I can not find where it mounts the SD!! Its gone. But when I go into recovery, there is the CM9 zip with GAPPS zip... Oh b.t.w Ive tried flashing CW5 and windows doesnt turn phone onto S/W page it recognizes the API drivers (as ive previoisly had them installed) What do I do??! I cant find where to drag over a CM7 rom to internal to see if Windows will run S/W through gingerbread. Please help. Need to flash from internal and external
3rd March 2012, 03:47 AM   |  #632  
Flag ATL
Thanks Meter: 16

300 posts
More
I'm not sure if it fixes the problem, but if you CWM 5.x you can use ROM Manager to flash it. I posted a couple page back how I've been using it and never once used the computer to flash recovery (except when in first rooted it)
3rd March 2012, 03:51 AM   |  #633  
Flag Johns Creek
Thanks Meter: 296

1,750 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllAboutAndroids

Brain F*** Scheduler has the best algorithm for Process management! My battery life easily got extended by 3hrs

BFS is a CPU scheduler.

BFQ is an IO scheduler that sucks IMO.

Sent from the second fastest G2x in the universe... for now *you're doing it wrong*
3rd March 2012, 03:54 AM   |  #634  
Flag Vaughan, Canada
Thanks Meter: 698

722 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mt3g

so about 9 hours are with phone off and then the rest is you using it normally? Cause those decline slopes are crazy steep lol.

Sent from my LG-P999 using xda premium

Hey! So I normally turn on Airplane mode while I sleep which is normally 6.5 - 7hrs, and that's the straight line. After that, my data is constantly on until the time I get home. It's steep because of the usage, I multi task with Music and Web browsing 3hrs a day and my 2 Gmail accounts are in constant sync as well as Brightness is set to 100%.

I dunno but for me, it has great battery life
3rd March 2012, 03:58 AM   |  #635  
Thanks Meter: 38

197 posts
More
Check the first few pages of this thread. Somebody figured out which file to edit to allow the phone to read the internal SD card. It references the emmc and changing a number from a 9 to an 8. When you edit that one file, using a simple file / root explorer you should be able to see your internal sdcard.

I hope that helps. When I did it, I was suddenly able to see all my pictures and videos in the gallery.

Let us know how it goes........

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk
3rd March 2012, 04:05 AM   |  #636  
Flag ATL
Thanks Meter: 16

300 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawdawg45238

Check the first few pages of this thread. Somebody figured out which file to edit to allow the phone to read the internal SD card. It references the emmc and changing a number from a 9 to an 8. When you edit that one file, using a simple file / root explorer you should be able to see your internal sdcard.

I hope that helps. When I did it, I was suddenly able to see all my pictures and videos in the gallery.

Let us know how it goes........

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk

Ahhhh... I think I misread what he wrote and you addressed his problems better. The new build will have that issue fixed - if I read the information on this thread correctly

I guess this is a good time for the early adopters to confirm?
3rd March 2012, 04:44 AM   |  #637  
Flag -5 Eastern
Thanks Meter: 494

2,638 posts
More
Confirmed you can see your internal sd card.

-Sent from the @lmighty G2x™ pumping warm eaglesblood [ics] via xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to info[]box1 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd March 2012, 05:35 AM   |  #638  
Flag -5 Eastern
Thanks Meter: 494

2,638 posts
More
I was wondering about data throttling will that be implemented or is it already in the system. I'm new to this side of cellular technology (GSM). I read one or two things regarding it and was curious. Any insight would be appreciated.

3rd March 2012, 06:27 AM   |  #639  
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
Thumbs up awsomeeee
awsomeeee rom love it soo farr...thank you soo muchh for ur amazing work
3rd March 2012, 07:35 AM   |  #640  
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 1

48 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by info[]box1

I was wondering about data throttling will that be implemented or is it already in the system. I'm new to this side of cellular technology (GSM). I read one or two things regarding it and was curious. Any insight would be appreciated.

Data Throttling is based via Carrier. i have a T-Mo 5GB data, well once I hit that 5GB cap it goes to 3G speeds, but, since the G2x doesn't have those bands, it drops to 2G.

So basically, Data Throttling isn't done via ROM but on the Carrier side.
Your data get throttled once you hit your "GB Cap" that the carrier has put on your plan (i.e 200MB, 2GB, 5GB, 10GB).
Once you get hit with a throttle, your speeds drop to the second fastest (In the terms of the G2x, that's 2G speeds).

The Following User Says Thank You to ArkAngel_X For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread