5,606,722 Members 37,832 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] Superdroid 1.0 (1.18.401.1)

Tip us?

g0rnex
Old
Thanks Meter 3
i had cm7 and used to install all my apps on sd with "S2e".

Now i flashed superdroid, fixed the superuser forceclose and s2e doesn't reconise partition anymore?

Can anyone confirm working "s2e" or ap2s ( i mean use no internal memory at all).

thanks

empy16
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Hi and thanks for the rom.
Just want to confirm that It's working with S-ON + HTC dev unlocked + rooted phone, So, I figure that the S-OFF only is no longer necessary?

johndaniel
Old
Thanks Meter 7
can anyone tell me how much of battery we get frm this rom , how the speed is, does it hav random fc, is the camera app flash focus normal or out of focus

meizuyujiaqi
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by myxcon View Post
Any recommended size for ext partition and swap partition ?
Thanks for sharing!!!

bouvrie
Old
(Last edited by bouvrie; 6th October 2012 at 06:53 PM.)
Thanks Meter 6
Guys, I just found that App2SD only works with this ROM if your partition is EXT2. EXT3 will not auto-mount.

Make sure your have the SD partitioned (2GB card --> 1138MB Fat32 Primary, 512MB EXT2 primary, 256MB Linux Swap primary). You can do this with the free partition wizard at http://www.partitionwizard.com/ . Instructions in the Youtube below. Note that everything on the SD will be removed, so be sure to backup on some HDD. The 512MB is for the Apps; the 1138MB is for your and Android's files.

To enable a2sd after having flashed the ROM, go to market & download terminal emulator and run it.

Once in the terminal emulator type:
Quote:
su
a2sd check
a2sd reinstall
Phone will reboot once.
After reboot, go back into the terminal app and type:
Quote:
su
a2sd check
a2sd zipalign
a2sd cachesd
Phone will reboot again.

Now update and install as many apps as you want. Your phone will have around 120 MB of free space; always. All apps are on the SD...
Owner of a Sony Xperia ZL with Infrared support broken right out of the box. Support failed me once and twice in my case. Like so many others. Shame on you Sony, I'm NOT a happy camper.