Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,959 Members 45,520 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Heimdall][Odin][Stock][Root]UCKH7/KK6 Return/Unbrick to Stock (or Root)

Tip us?

sams74
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Also, i believe you aren't limited to kk6, i ended up going back to kh7 because i read in several places kk6 was not a good update. I'm running kh7 then unnamed 1.3.2 and it's really nice.

s_spiff
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Creepy - I did a factory reset multiple times. Now looking for a jig to reset that counter. I wanted to try out your method of ODIN, just that for some reason ODIN won't start up on my Windows 7 system.

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 PM ----------

I'll go back to UCKH7, but can someone upload the modem package? Multiupload link seems broken.

creepyncrawly
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2957

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by s_spiff View Post
Creepy - I did a factory reset multiple times. Now looking for a jig to reset that counter. I wanted to try out your method of ODIN, just that for some reason ODIN won't start up on my Windows 7 system.

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 PM ----------

I'll go back to UCKH7, but can someone upload the modem package? Multiupload link seems broken.
The modems are available as CWM flashable zip files in the modem thread.

Or you can find them in my Download Repoisitory.

Also, if you flash the return to stock one-click downloader from the return to the store guide, or the stock plus root one-click downloader from the other guide, they both contain the modem.
The Following User Says Thank You to creepyncrawly For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

s_spiff
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by creepyncrawly View Post
I have prepared Odin3 One-click Downloaders for the Stock non-rooted and Stock + Root packages. Each One-click Downloader also contains the Modem. This will make flashing back to stock or flashing root in Windows easier. These were tested and flashed successfully on my device. These could be posted in the OP for convenience.
Thank you very much!!

AaronStC
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Sorry if this has been asked but is there a way to get back to stock without connecting to a computer? I'm having issues with the USB port on the phone and am not sure I'll be able to get the connection to work. I need to return to stock to hopefully exchange.

Entropy512
Old
Senior Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 24090

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronStC View Post
Sorry if this has been asked but is there a way to get back to stock without connecting to a computer? I'm having issues with the USB port on the phone and am not sure I'll be able to get the connection to work. I need to return to stock to hopefully exchange.
Mobile Odin might do it.
*so much sig updating needed*

My Github profile - Some Android stuff, some AVR stuff

An excellent post on "noobs vs. developers"

A few opinions on kernel development "good practices"

Note: I have chosen not to use XDA's "friends" feature - I will reject all incoming "friend" requests.

Code:
<MikeyMike01> Smali is a spawn of hell
<shoman94> ^^^ +!
Code:
<Entropy512> gotta be careful not to step on each other's work.  :)
<Bumble-Bee> thats true
<jerdog> compeete for donations
The Following User Says Thank You to Entropy512 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

LiLChris06
Old
(Last edited by LiLChris06; 25th February 2012 at 09:50 PM.)
Thanks Meter 1281
Quote:
Originally Posted by Entropy512 View Post
Mobile Odin might do it.
Yea I am in the same boat right now, was going to use this.

Yup back to stock everything.
Shame my USB Jig didn't work and considering my port is bad I probably will have a hard time getting this fixed unless I find a way to remove it without one.
love.lgv.tx Old
Thanks Meter
All right, stupid question, but the UCKK6, which includes the cache file, can the .tar be flashed via Odin/PDA slot?

mcala
Old
Thanks Meter 145
Can someone please post a link to the rooted UCKK6. Both linked sites do not work.

creepyncrawly
Old
(Last edited by creepyncrawly; 11th March 2012 at 08:13 PM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2957

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcala View Post
Can someone please post a link to the rooted UCKK6. Both linked sites do not work.
I have the file. I'm uploading it to Hotfile now. That will take about 1-1/2 hours, then I'll put it into the Download Repository. Look for it later this afternoon.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to creepyncrawly For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
heimdall, i777 unroot, stock, unbrick