Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,872 Members 53,109 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

<< post your wp7 problems here >>

Tip us?

mirolg
Old
Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 2503

DONATE TO ME
Originally Posted by tcampomanes Hi Guys.

Before the wm 6.5, when I put the phone to charge, had no problems, now if I connect the phone via USB or charger, do not charge, I have to restart the phone, then charge perfectly. Do you feel the same?

Regards.

Is not a ROM or OS failure- it´s normally on wp7- but tg01 has a different charging hardware.

eekthecat
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy Flashing OS error!!!

Hello i have X02T (another Japanese Carrier like DOCOMO T01A) after flash the Bootloader WP7, i can put phone in Download mode (blue led) with camera + power, can use volme +- and power for Boot options too. Choose multi—download and put the 3 files (flash.bin,NPRG8650.hex, partition.mbn) and start! But after press start in "Common downloader V4.7.20 For Android" Begin download the NPRG8650.hex and RAM, and download the partition.mbn and start RESETTING, soo after 15 sec get error Reset Fail.

I try with xp and vista 32, with same error.

Pls someone hava any idea?

millar5001
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Zooming in Internet Explorer

What is the technique to zoom in and out in internet explorer? I can actually do it but only using sheer will power and I can never do it the same way twice.

dennetdennet
Old
(Last edited by dennetdennet; 2nd March 2012 at 10:55 PM.)
Thanks Meter 2
PLZ help me. i have a problem abt. when i press buton call a see only black screen and tern back ...i can't give call anyone can't sent sms (looking like when i press buton Camera)

Thnx

avathar
Old
Thanks Meter 3

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by millar5001 View Post
What is the technique to zoom in and out in internet explorer? I can actually do it but only using sheer will power and I can never do it the same way twice.
Hi,

i think it is simple just double tap and rest depends on page and ie. Sometimes it will zoom to max ,sometimes to middle and sometimes it won't zoom...

Now my problem .
I made step by step 3G fix ,but as i just realized that no matter what i chose in settings/cellular/highest connection speed E (edge) or 3G, i always see 3G at the left corner of screen. So it is impossible to switch to edge ?

avathar
Old
(Last edited by avathar; 2nd April 2012 at 10:05 PM.)
Thanks Meter 3

DONATE TO ME
Hi,
is it only me or everyone? When i try to reply for sms or try to send through people/choosen person/text(sms) - i can't send message.
But when i go to Messaging/new message/then insert selected person or number, now i can send message.

Ok i found answer in this thread:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...highlight=8107

dmnmsc
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcampomanes View Post
Hi Guys.

Before the wm 6.5, when I put the phone to charge, had no problems, now if I connect the phone via USB or charger, do not charge, I have to restart the phone, then charge perfectly. Do you feel the same?

Regards.
I have the same problem. Spanish too!