FORUMS

Android M Preview Images – XDA TV

Android M preview images are available. That and much more news is covered by Jordan when he … more

I/O Summary: How Android M Handles Power And Charging

In the spirit of improving the core Android experience, Google is changing Android … more

I/O Summary: Google Photos App

At I/O 2015, Google tackled the information problem in mobile once more, this time through … more

I/O Summary: Development, Play Store, The Next Billion

VP of Engineering Jen Fitzpatrick began talking about what Google is doing to … more

Seidio Cases are OUT!

Thanks Meter: 9
 
By NR017, Senior Member on 3rd March 2012, 08:30 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
3rd March 2012, 07:59 PM |#11  
p51d007's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Springfield, Mo
Thanks Meter: 194
 
More
Only thing I could think of would be the placement for the microphones, cap buttons or speaker?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SayWhat10

what exactly is the combo? that includes the holster?
because holster doesnt seem available for ATnT version

but i thought all the cases could fit either version?

 
 
3rd March 2012, 09:43 PM |#12  
planoman's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Plano, Texas
Thanks Meter: 154
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by p51d007

Only thing I could think of would be the placement for the microphones, cap buttons or speaker?

P51,

Let us know how you like your active case when you receive it. I use a TPU case for both of my GNotes and I can confirm all the cutouts are the same; mics, etc.

I am bummed they do not have the surface combo out...
3rd March 2012, 10:49 PM |#13  
MrDSL's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter: 2,559
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SayWhat10

what exactly is the combo? that includes the holster?

combo is the case and holster..
4th March 2012, 02:12 AM |#14  
Eddie Bombay's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 61
 
More
Comes with fries and a drink.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717
4th March 2012, 02:30 AM |#15  
Senior Member
Flag Anytown, FL
Thanks Meter: 69
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrdsl

combo is the case and holster..

+1

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie bombay

comes with fries and a drink.

Sent from my samsung-sgh-i717

+2
8th March 2012, 04:41 AM |#16  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Hurry up combo with kickstand

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using XDA
8th March 2012, 07:04 AM |#17  
Eazie757's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by maydre

Hurry up combo with kickstand

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using XDA

I agree, I want the white one to go with my white note. I think it is the only case and clip combo I have seen that's going to be available in white.

Sent from my Galaxy Note
8th March 2012, 07:26 AM |#18  
californiarailroader's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Redwood Valley, Northwestern California (Previous-Pocatello, Idaho(90-97)/Southern California(71-90)
Thanks Meter: 469
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eazie757

I agree, I want the white one to go with my white note. I think it is the only case and clip combo I have seen that's going to be available in white.

Sent from my Galaxy Note

http://www.ebay.com/itm/220970767172...84.m1438.l2649

I found that on eBay, and it's from a US based company too.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	whnte.jpg
Views:	331
Size:	236.6 KB
ID:	937039  
8th March 2012, 02:09 PM |#19  
p51d007's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Springfield, Mo
Thanks Meter: 194
 
More
The combo case arrived Wednesday. FITS PERFECT! I think it is a little less bulk than the Speck case I was using (from at&t). Holes for the microphones, camera, speaker, LED are lined up perfectly. Nice snug fit in the belt clip case too.
The bottom sits into the holster, and on the other end is a spring loaded clip that snaps over the top of the phone, securely holding it in place.


Quote:
Originally Posted by planoman

P51,

Let us know how you like your active case when you receive it. I use a TPU case for both of my GNotes and I can confirm all the cutouts are the same; mics, etc.

I am bummed they do not have the surface combo out...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to p51d007 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th March 2012, 04:14 PM |#20  
planoman's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Plano, Texas
Thanks Meter: 154
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by p51d007

The combo case arrived Wednesday. FITS PERFECT! I think it is a little less bulk than the Speck case I was using (from at&t). Holes for the microphones, camera, speaker, LED are lined up perfectly. Nice snug fit in the belt clip case too.
The bottom sits into the holster, and on the other end is a spring loaded clip that snaps over the top of the phone, securely holding it in place.

Thank p51!

I love the combo. Is the phone pocketable with the active case if I want to go without the holster. How big is it on the belt. Pics would be super! Thank p51!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using XDA
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes