Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,814,238 Members 50,222 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Mods please delete thread thank you

Tip us?

kundancool
Old
Thanks Meter 41

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockoDev View Post
hello i created a zip i pulled the beats audio libs and bin files from a rom with beats audio and also added the xloud files to make it sound with better wuality and also in some cases sounds even louder i have beats audio headphones and i was able to tell the difference try it out and let me know thanks

Flashable zip

DOWNLOAD

If it doesnt flash you can use root explorer and put the files in the right place till i make a flashable zip

Sent from my MB855 using xda premium
Does it works for Samsung Galaxy Y (2.3.6) ?
[[ DEVICES ]]
Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360 - CM 11
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 (Wi-Fi) - P3110 - CM 11

JeremyGuan
Old
Thanks Meter 35
i click the "DOWNLOAD" link but instead of download the zip file, it throw me into a forum topic. can't actually locate the file either.

alarmmec
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Help

The file flashed in and sounds great but now my player will not recognize a .wma file. I can only play .mp3. Is there a fix or how do I remove this?

JoshBionic
Old
Thanks Meter 0
flashing the file did not work on my Bionic, I resorted to extracting all files and changing permissions to RW- r-- r-- and then putting them in the correct folders and rebooting. Should I have like a "enable beats" thing pop up in the drop down like Ive seen with the rezound or does it just run in the background without having to mess with anything? I have my beats headphones in right now, I was hoping this would make the buttons on the headphones work, should it?

maneken25
Old
Thanks Meter 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshBionic View Post
flashing the file did not work on my Bionic, I resorted to extracting all files and changing permissions to RW- r-- r-- and then putting them in the correct folders and rebooting. Should I have like a "enable beats" thing pop up in the drop down like Ive seen with the rezound or does it just run in the background without having to mess with anything? I have my beats headphones in right now, I was hoping this would make the buttons on the headphones work, should it?
It works in background, you will not have any popus neither buttons on beats works. But mine music sound quality is littlebit beter.

Sent from my HD2 using xda premium

JoshBionic
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Well now I am stuck on the "dual Core" screen on my bionic and it wont start. Wonderful.

alien45
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Can anyone please upload it somewhere and give us the link, pleeeeeeaaaaaaaaaase......

RockoDev
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 2,208

DONATE TO ME
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...1#post23196380
The Following User Says Thank You to RockoDev For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

limcheepeng
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockoDev View Post
Unzip put libs in system lib folder bin in system bin folder etc
no need download root explorer?

hellot1M
Old
Thanks Meter 331
i guess im too late to give my experience using these beats files... long story short... i hate it. its great for head phones and small computer speakers but when i use my phone in the car or on my home theater setup, the music sounds like crap. the trebles are way too high. when using bigger speakers the sound is extremely distorted. the only way i could hear the music clear enough was to disable HD sound on both the car and the home theater system (that was a huge factor in the distortion) and then with a lot of equalizer and feature tweaking i was finally able to hear the music clear enough at high volumes. without the beats files i never had this issue. the only noticeable change i experienced was the lower frequencies (bass) was pretty crisp. my subs hit cleaner and the bass on the speakers at high volumes came out cleaner. but it caused more problems than fixed. im guessing if these were optimized for the photon we would have had better results, maybe even the recommended player that was built for the beats audio. either way it was a horrible experience on both my photon and e4gt (both running CM9)

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe