5,606,722 Members 37,595 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

LG Thrill HDMI Out cord

Tip us?

00mred00
Old
Thanks Meter 405

DONATE TO ME
From what I recall the actual device required to convert from hdmi to rca is quite expensive....it requires some sort of signal processor box...

but I could be wrong.

http://hdmitorca.net/

Marduc
Old
Thanks Meter 4
It does require a processor box, because you need to transfer Digital signal (HDMI) to Analog signal (RCA). That's why You won't find just a simple hdmi-rca cord.

chevyowner
Old
Thanks Meter 115
the converter boxes can range from cheap to expensive depending on quality, and if you are looking to scale up or down. IMO with down scaling quality is not as important as with up scaling.

lordshane
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I cant seem to get my hdmi to work either I guess i'll try some of the suggestions here

lordshane
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Any other suggestions, I cannot get it to work and I tried all the suggestions here, Do I need to be in a specific program for it to work?

nuclearwinterxxx
Old
Thanks Meter 1
try Post #7 on fist page of this thread. also some tv's don't pick up automatically what is being broadcast as far as the signal. you may have to play around with your hdmi output settings to match your tv.

hoskopico
Old
Thanks Meter 28
Some hdmi tvs have to have a firmware upgrade i cant connect my fios tv box to mine without doing an upgrade according to the fios guy i gotta use the old rca style hd cables

Sent from my LG-P925g using xda premium

david moore
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default lg thrill

can you watch hbo go on the phone to the tv because my phone tels me to unplug the hdmi cord