Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,274 Members 45,779 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

The "Welcome to XDA" Thread

Tip us?

tonyreimer
Old
Thanks Meter 67
Hi

Sent from my X10a

cougarten
Old
(Last edited by cougarten; 4th March 2012 at 04:32 AM.)
Thanks Meter 4
hi,
need 10 posts to post in dev forums...
I'm building sort of an audio ringbuffer for my android. Made me a breakout for an external mic and a trigger button using the headset control "api" (shorting the microphone is the most simple button) of my htc. Now I'm trying to dig through the audio recording api (have to go rather deep as i need the datastream rather than a file).

should i be reviewed for weather i am spam or not, please unlock me for the dev forums, i have sane questions only and would have to spam otherwise

conantroutman
Old
Moderator Committee / XDA Portal Team - Title Under Construction. Please Pardon Our Dust
Thanks Meter 7002
Quote:
Originally Posted by cougarten View Post
hi,
need 10 posts to post in dev forums...
I'm building sort of an audio ringbuffer for my android. Made me a breakout for an external mic and a trigger button using the headset control "api" (shorting the microphone is the most simple button) of my htc. Now I'm trying to dig through the audio recording api (have to go rather deep as i need the datastream rather than a file).

should i be reviewed for weather i am spam or not, please unlock me for the dev forums, i have sane questions only and would have to spam otherwise
With that level of knowledge it should take you no time at all to make ten worthwhile posts.

Whatever questions you have, no matter how sane, they DO NOT belong in the dev section.

Spam will not be tolerated.

"If Diane Young won't change your mind......"

HTC HD2, Samsung Galaxy SII, Note II, Nexus 7 2012 & Motorola Xoom

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to conantroutman For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

nanchiboy
Old
Thanks Meter 7

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by conantroutman View Post
With that level of knowledge it should take you no time at all to make ten worthwhile posts.
Just as long as the worthwhile posts wouldn't be in the dev forms
The Following User Says Thank You to nanchiboy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

michal2008
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Say Hi whats up ?

procet1992
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default hi

hi, so posting to get to 10 post to use the tools to search the forum.

El_Parcero
Old
(Last edited by El_Parcero; 4th March 2012 at 02:13 PM.)
Thanks Meter 1
Hey guys.. How are you.. First of all welcome. I hope u guys find this forums as useful as me

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA
Modem: FC07

KeddeH
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Hi guys. Amazing forum I must say. Recently rooted my LG Optimus 2x, should've done that a long time ago, and not wait for LG's own updates. Phone is amazingly fast now with ICS and running fairly stable at 1300MHz.

michal2008
Old
Thanks Meter 0
hey whats up ?

Sykojoe
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Hey guys, been trolling around on these forums since I got my S2 in July
Finally decided to register so I can actually thank the many Dev's that have helped me make my phone and tablet something I can truly enjoy

Tags
android, android application, app developer, blackberry application, google, internet marketing, intro, introduction, ios rulez teh !!!11!!11!, iphone application, jobs is god, knowledge, lordmanhattan was here, new member, nexus, noob club, off topic, say hi, veeman was here, wat dawg wat u doin, web designing