[ROMS] Gingerbread, CyanogenMod 9 with 2.6.35.14 preRC, MIUI 2.2.24 Build One

Witch feature you want in next version ?

• Native Sense Lockscereen

Votes: 133 51.4%
  • Galaxy Styled Widgets

Votes: 126 48.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

he6rt6gr6m

Sep 1, 2010
Blackburn
Music force closes for me, but plays music while the FC notice is on, which is weird.

I usually listen to music when the screen is off anyway, so it's not a massive issue for me.

Also, camera without preview isn't an issue either. If you see it with your eyes...

So far, a good, working beta for ICS. I'm impressed. Another keyboard and a couple of tweaks and everyone will be upgrading to this.

Good work Mike and co!

Danzano

May 21, 2011
Auckland
Heavily broken system
Then go and add MIUI

Well who's stupid idea was that?
Did someone give in to the people whining about MIUI?

Honestly this thread is so full of b.s and animosity maybe try get a stable build before screwing with everything else first.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using xda premium

LeoPosas

Dec 12, 2011
San Pedro Sula
about.me
OnePlus 6
Come on people! it's a BETA version!

BETA means, in development! All we know that, bugs, freeze's, F.C, Lag's, unworking things, etc...

Please, Hell please, let Mike work on it, they dont need pressure, he knows every bug on the ROM, and he is making a hard, very hard work for this can work.

If you're a tester, Test it...If you are a noob user, don't use it, many stable ROM's are available here.

Last edited:

sanmit

Feb 22, 2011
STOP Harassing Mike.....he is working hard......either use it or leave.

Sent from my GT540 using xda premium

mikegapinski

Jun 7, 2011
Szczecin
Heavily broken system
Then go and add MIUI

Well who's stupid idea was that?
Did someone give in to the people whining about MIUI?

Honestly this thread is so full of b.s and animosity maybe try get a stable build before screwing with everything else first.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using xda premium

Go on and make better :) Right now MIUI builds on MDPI are getting stable more :D Look how much time I wasted for this and feel respect or leave

he6rt6gr6m

Sep 1, 2010
Blackburn
Overnight, it had a few reboots for no real reason. This morning, I realised that Titanium Backup, Opera and QuickPic weren't showing in the market, for one reason or another. Friendcaster was also missing, which I was looking for because Facebook contact sync doesn't seem to work on ICS. (Something to do with the Google Privacy Policy from 2.3.7 official, so I've read.)

But for a taste of ICS, it's alright. Not for people to use as a proper ROM, as it's in BETA, but to see how it's coming along is very exciting.

Keep up the good work Mike and co. As soon as Facebook sync, those apps and keyboard support comes in, I'll use it full time without a problem. :)

LeoPosas

Dec 12, 2011
San Pedro Sula
about.me
OnePlus 6
Version RC1, maybe tomorrow! Excited! :D

AnKWx4zCQAAxlu3.png:large

Pre-boot screen:

AnKMN_rCMAIjaHA.png:large

kretos

Dec 16, 2010
small error on screen from previous page
"Aurhor
Mike Gapinski"

Such bootscreen would be superb - I'm tired of dancing robots...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    All the stuff is on my website:
    http://mikegapinski.androidus.pl

It is integrated with my twitter and it has an rss feed to be always up to date
    Sensors, GSM, Wifi, Bluetooth and GPS an wifi locating now works
    Changelog for preRC:
    -Updated CM9 soruce on 28.03.2012
    -Fixed CAMERA PREVIEW
    -Fixed STEREO AUDIO
    -Fixed MIC in Voice Dialer, test other things
    -Fixed CODECS(fluid movies in gallery and youtube std, still needs improvments)
    -New wpa_supplicant v6 that fixes:
    a) signal strength
    b) it truns off normally(part of deep sleep fix)
    c) it doesn’t disconnect like the one in Beta 5 with signal
    -Fixed native DATA STATS for wifi and 3g(limits don’t show yet, need to bring iptables
    -More SPACE for apps and facebook font fix inside(134mb)
    -FULLY FIXED DEEP SLEEP finally bcos of new BT props matching kernel
    -Test the BT headset, I made some changes that could fix that

About camera recording, live wallpapers etc. All will work with new adreno props I have but thay need kgsl 3.8(I have 3.0), porting that will take some time… After that I will update CM to 4.0.4 and give you an RC build. I merged the new audio hal from CA and it sounds soo ****ing better, test it ;) It should fix all the sound issues. Test the BT headset, I made some changes that could fix that. The last thing I want to do with audio is to fix the third party remotes, like apple headphones and Beats by Dre. I work on native fm radio – stay tuned.

Links for donators will be in 30 minutes, rest tomorrow :D

I will post some screenies asap
    Progressss :D
    Swift Settings: There will be the ota updates for donators and screen calibration later. Right now you can turn key backlight on and off and set dsp settings(one less icon in launcher):

Native mass storage:
    Some of my users paid for my repair so I will continue