Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,633 Members 37,604 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

New!! WINDOWS MOBILE 6.5 "23017 R2" SYS/XIP ROM ~ Updated: 8/6/2009

Tip us?

Simonas0
Old
Thanks Meter 11
I need rom image too!!! Please, upload it someone!!!

navenedrob
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 493

DONATE TO ME
All, I haven't updated this thread in over 2 years. I no longer use a Treo 750. Believe it or not, I still HAVE the Treo 750. As such, I am going to remove information from the OP and request that a moderator lock this thread. Over the years I have received many inquires for the original ROM posted by me over 2 years ago, but sadly, I no longer have the software available and all links for it are long dead. Thanks for the support, and have a good day.
If you like my work, consider donating, or thanking me by clicking the thanks button
The Following User Says Thank You to navenedrob For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

einsteinecker
Old
Thanks Meter 72

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by navenedrob View Post
All, I haven't updated this thread in over 2 years. I no longer use a Treo 750. Believe it or not, I still HAVE the Treo 750. As such, I am going to remove information from the OP and request that a moderator lock this thread. Over the years I have received many inquires for the original ROM posted by me over 2 years ago, but sadly, I no longer have the software available and all links for it are long dead. Thanks for the support, and have a good day.
Wow nav, welcome back. Good to see you're still okay.

I just wanted to thank you for the work you've done here, it did give us hope that a good ROM can be cooked for the Treo750.
If you like my work, a donation is the best thanks
-Palm Treo750, v3 Hermann development (resumed)
-LG VS750 Fathom (my Android development thread)
-Visit my personal blog