Thread Deleted

New!! WINDOWS MOBILE 6.5 "23017 R2" SYS/XIP ROM ~ Updated: 8/6/2009

OP navenedrob

25th February 2012, 11:38 AM   |  #891  
Flag Vilnius
Thanks Meter: 11

96 posts
More
I need rom image too!!! Please, upload it someone!!!
4th March 2012, 06:58 AM   |  #892  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kannapolis, NC
Thanks Meter: 493

499 posts
Donate to Me
More
All, I haven't updated this thread in over 2 years. I no longer use a Treo 750. Believe it or not, I still HAVE the Treo 750. As such, I am going to remove information from the OP and request that a moderator lock this thread. Over the years I have received many inquires for the original ROM posted by me over 2 years ago, but sadly, I no longer have the software available and all links for it are long dead. Thanks for the support, and have a good day.
The Following User Says Thank You to navenedrob For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th March 2012, 12:27 PM   |  #893  
Thanks Meter: 72

432 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by navenedrob

All, I haven't updated this thread in over 2 years. I no longer use a Treo 750. Believe it or not, I still HAVE the Treo 750. As such, I am going to remove information from the OP and request that a moderator lock this thread. Over the years I have received many inquires for the original ROM posted by me over 2 years ago, but sadly, I no longer have the software available and all links for it are long dead. Thanks for the support, and have a good day.

Wow nav, welcome back. Good to see you're still okay.

I just wanted to thank you for the work you've done here, it did give us hope that a good ROM can be cooked for the Treo750.
Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread