XDA Xposed Tuesday: Modify the Look of Your Volume Control – XDA TV

How many screenshots have you seen with a volume status bar in the … more

Prepare Your Nokia X2 for Battle with Nokia X2 Tools

Unveiled in June this year, the Nokia X2 is the Finnish companys second crack at an … more

Increase the Speaker Volume of Your Samsung Gear 2 with Tool and Tutorial

I think its pretty safe to say that any sound coming out of a … more

Unlock Hidden Camera Settings on Your Moto G

At one point in time or another, weve all gotten very fiddly with the camera settings on our … more

How to increase free space of my SD Card?

4th March 2012, 07:04 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

19 posts
I've already installed CM7 and am trying to install Sygic and successfully installed. But when I ran Sygic it said that SD Card must have atleast 500 MBs free space. I observed that my SD Card'd only 47x MBs. How can I increase free space of my SD Card (There're any programs installed yet and I used 2 GBs SD Card)? Can I remove clockworkmod folder b'cos they used more space?
4th March 2012, 01:56 PM   |  #2  
Flag Mostar
Thanks Meter: 323

728 posts
More
Inside clockworkmod folder you have a folder named backup, if you have done any backups of your device then they will be there, they are pretty big so they might free some space if you copy them to your pc or delete them.. I suggest you copy them to your PC because you never know when will you need them
The Following User Says Thank You to kemoba For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th March 2012, 06:56 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

19 posts
Yes,it works.Your instruction helps me a lot and sygic (aura) still didn't work. But Ndrive and iGo can work but still looking for new updated map.
Thanks.
10th March 2012, 11:36 AM   |  #4  
Flag Mostar

728 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by VRmagician

Yes,it works.Your instruction helps me a lot and sygic (aura) still didn't work. But Ndrive and iGo can work but still looking for new updated map.
Thanks.

I tried to install sygic too, but it wont work, i want an offline map because in my country mobile internet isnt cheap
12th March 2012, 12:26 AM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 11

73 posts
You could try copilot. I'm using it daily and works fine.

Sent from my HTC Tattoo using XDA
14th March 2012, 11:06 PM   |  #6  

2 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kemoba

I tried to install sygic too, but it wont work, i want an offline map because in my country mobile internet isnt cheap

I have an absolutely superb offline nav maps of your, and all other surrounding countries only 200 MB heavy, and a fenomenal piece of android software called iGo with which I`m thrilled. Think you should try it too.
15th March 2012, 07:22 PM   |  #7  
Flag Mostar

728 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by itadic

I have an absolutely superb offline nav maps of your, and all other surrounding countries only 200 MB heavy, and a fenomenal piece of android software called iGo with which I`m thrilled. Think you should try it too.

I used iGO about a year ago while i was still on android 1.6, but now i cant find the lowres version
21st March 2012, 04:51 PM   |  #8  
OP Junior Member

19 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kemoba

I used iGO about a year ago while i was still on android 1.6, but now i cant find the lowres version

You can download from this thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...=853197&page=2 .
21st March 2012, 05:36 PM   |  #9  
Thanks Meter: 21

61 posts
Do you have removed all "update-cm-....zip" from the sdcard?
It takes 70-80 MB.
Be sure you have a copy in your PC.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread