stock SPLs - only for warranty reasons
Originally Posted by athanaso77
Great!!! It's good to have that stuff for warranty reasons of course!
here's the SPLs... 1.23, 1.34, 1.37, 1.93.
EDIT: I uploaded 1.35 later because people couldn't understand there was no real difference between 1.34 and 1.35. so it is now in the second attachment in this post.
new: also uploaded 1.93 now.
if you have unsigned hardspl, you'll need to use the SSPL package (i.e. the package posted at the beginning of this thread), just replace the NBH file with one of these stock SPLs.
if you have signed hardspl, just go ahead and flash with normal RUU process (no overwrite protection in that one, as it is already only accepting htchackers signed files, there was no need for that).
edit: some people apparently can't figure it out or read the whole thread, so to save trouble, please read the following:
STEP BY STEP HOW TO RETURN TO STOCK SPL - FOR WARRANTY REASONS ONLY!
0. be sure to first restore stock OS, and stock radio. stock SPL is always to be done last!!
1. download the stock spl package from this post (pick one of the attachments) in this thread.
2. also download the RUU-SSPL-withoutNBH.zip from the attachments in this post.
3. pick the SPL you want to reflash to (ONLY FOR WARRANTY REASONS), it's a .NBH file, put the NBH in the extracted RUU-SSPL-withoutNBH package.
4. run the RUU (or if needed, run SSPL-Manual.exe manually, then run RUU when it goes to black screen), it goes to 100%, reboots, done.
+5. to verify, volume down + reset, see version number on tricolour screen.
, Xperia X1, RhodiumW
Shift&x9500 (yess! running SPL 1.29.OliNex),
Kaiser&TouchPro&Herald, Diamond&HD, 2xUniversals
(Qtek_9000&Vodafone_VPA_IV) + non HTC's.
member of Athena Project and Shift Project
To Athena Project
To Shift Project
To Diamond and Raphael Elite Team