FORUMS

What Features Do You Look for in a Gallery App?

With so many different options to choose from, finding the right Gallery app may be a … more

Google Photos ‘Unlimited’ Storage Reportedly Being Capped

When Google Photos was announced, many of us thought very highly … more

Sprint Moves to Lift Video Streaming Limit for All-In

Yesterday, Sprint announced a new unlimited scheme that offered customers an … more

Xiaomi Releases Kernel Source Code For Mi4i

If you’ve been following the XDA News Portal lately, you might have noticed an … more

Cheap Battery for Samsung Galaxy 3 (1650mah)

4,251 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,164
 
By kyrillos13, Recognized Developer on 17th January 2012, 11:05 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
31st January 2012, 02:10 PM |#21  
Senior Member
Flag Ludhiana
Thanks Meter: 254
 
Donate to Me
More
Sorry for my n00bness but which E-Cell battery is listed in this thread?
 
 
1st February 2012, 05:59 AM |#22  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Thumbs up New Battery from Rediff shopping
I bought a new battery from rediff shopping.. Though I was scared to buy from rediff since I have never heard of any good reviews of their shopping site, I didn't find another alternative. I got it within a day of placing the order. Satisfied..

Bought this one for 647 Rupees. Made in Korea, finished in China (it says)

The battery stays for almost 3 days with normal usage.. (Kyorarom Non OC)
1st February 2012, 04:44 PM |#23  
Senior Member
Flag mysore
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Smile
link pls!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gr8rooney

I bought a new battery from rediff shopping.. Though I was scared to buy from rediff since I have never heard of any good reviews of their shopping site, I didn't find another alternative. I got it within a day of placing the order. Satisfied..

Bought this one for 647 Rupees. Made in Korea, finished in China (it says)

The battery stays for almost 3 days with normal usage.. (Kyorarom Non OC)

2nd February 2012, 12:32 PM |#24  
kyrillos13's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 5,164
 
Donate to Me
More
E-cell's gold battery 2430Mah was a fake. E-cell refund me the 12 pounds that i did pay for this battery.
4th February 2012, 10:17 AM |#25  
artifex21's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Belgrade
Thanks Meter: 134
 
More
Have the stock battery for year and a half and my battery lasts 3-4 days with average usage(with heavy 2),I'm on Destiny ROM 2.1 with g3mod v1.4 kernel.
4th February 2012, 03:09 PM |#26  
ak700's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag 25.00 N, 71.00 W
Thanks Meter: 436
 
More
Guys, I bought am orignal battery from samsung care for Rs.500 ($10). They were selling it for Rs.750, exactly mentioned like one guy above, but my bargaining skills helped . Though Rs.250 discount is much i have asked for the bill.
I have started using the battery, lets see how it works. I wanted to buy a cheaper dulicate mentioned by kyrillos but sadly couldnt have any in Pune(Maharashtra, India)
7th February 2012, 12:36 PM |#27  
Senior Member
Flag Ludhiana
Thanks Meter: 254
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ak700

Guys, I bought am orignal battery from samsung care for Rs.500 ($10). They were selling it for Rs.750, exactly mentioned like one guy above, but my bargaining skills helped . Though Rs.250 discount is much i have asked for the bill.
I have started using the battery, lets see how it works. I wanted to buy a cheaper dulicate mentioned by kyrillos but sadly couldnt have any in Pune(Maharashtra, India)

I got original for Rs 700 . Tried to bargain but he was just not getting convinced. Should have tried more maybe but I badly needed enw battery. Anyhow got 6 months warranty with it.
Last edited by Gurjot95; 7th February 2012 at 12:40 PM.
10th February 2012, 08:47 AM |#28  
shaleen's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 35
 
More
my stock battery last almost 18 to 20 hours with heavy usage calls, goes, music and with fi... 20+ hours on normal usage. and my phone almost 1.8 years old..

---------- Post added at 09:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaleen

my stock battery last almost 18 to 20 hours with heavy usage calls, goes, music and with fi... 20+ hours on normal usage. and my phone almost 1.8 years old..

I'm on kryillos 9.5 best rom for daily use u guys must try.. Hit thanks if u like
4th March 2012, 08:20 PM |#29  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Hey Kyrillos, is the battery genuine or not? :/ It says genuine samsung in the title...

I get ok battery life (a day or so), but if I turn mobile data on it only lasts for a couple hours! I thought it was a bug in the ROM so I reverted to stock JPU but it's still crap. The battery's like 1.5years old, but it's only crap when mobile data's on is it the battery's fault or some weird callibration issue I couldn't fix yet?

Sent from my GT-I5800 using XDA
21st March 2012, 07:11 PM |#30  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
where to buy an original battery online for india
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes