is this battery Real of fake?

21st February 2012, 07:23 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 18

476 posts
i want to buy my leo original battery, and i can order only from ebay..

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-ORIGINAL...-/110801861960

from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using xda premium
21st February 2012, 09:54 PM   |  #2  
Flag Yellow Springs OH
Thanks Meter: 34

221 posts
More
That looks like the real thing. That's the packaging that HTC puts their batteries in, and I bought an extended battery from eBay a month or so ago [ the extended one though]. It works great, no issues.
21st February 2012, 10:30 PM   |  #3  
Flag Riga
Thanks Meter: 13

138 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectroBeijing

That looks like the real thing. That's the packaging that HTC puts their batteries in, and I bought an extended battery from eBay a month or so ago [ the extended one though]. It works great, no issues.

which one extended? 2600mah or 1600mah? any links) thks
21st February 2012, 10:51 PM   |  #4  
Flag Yellow Springs OH

221 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glebaka

which one extended? 2600mah or 1600mah? any links) thks

2300 mAh. As far as I know, that's the only official extended one. [ I'd rather play it safe myself with an official than get one of the other ones].

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-2300mAh-...item2c5ce5a1db

This is the one I got. It got to me [in the US] in a week and a half from Hong Kong, and I just got the free shipping. It's life has been good. I got the advertised 2 and a half days of battery while on CM7, and slightly less on MIUI ICS, but that's with some heavy usage though.
The Following User Says Thank You to ElectroBeijing For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th February 2012, 11:06 AM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 1

24 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectroBeijing

2300 mAh. As far as I know, that's the only official extended one. [ I'd rather play it safe myself with an official than get one of the other ones].

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-2300mAh-...item2c5ce5a1db

This is the one I got. It got to me [in the US] in a week and a half from Hong Kong, and I just got the free shipping. It's life has been good. I got the advertised 2 and a half days of battery while on CM7, and slightly less on MIUI ICS, but that's with some heavy usage though.

how long do you get with screen turned on and gaming? ^^
27th February 2012, 02:58 PM   |  #6  
Flag Yellow Springs OH

221 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by piet3r

how long do you get with screen turned on and gaming? ^^

I can do a lot of heavy browsing/Twitter [while listening to music] and get about 2 days [ maybe a little less if I have my screen at 100% brightness, but I never usually have it past half brightness personally]. With gaming, I'm not sure. I don't play games very often, the only time I did was playing GTA3 for about half an hour, and it used 10% ish or so of battery.
3rd March 2012, 11:26 AM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 0

16 posts
I would warn that I've bought one of these in the past (not from the same seller) but even this the packaging looked great on closer inspection it was a fake. I'd be careful.
5th March 2012, 01:48 AM   |  #8  
Thanks Meter: 7

45 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pharaohs

I would warn that I've bought one of these in the past (not from the same seller) but even this the packaging looked great on closer inspection it was a fake. I'd be careful.

True, it's hard to tell by only the packaging of it.

Only the serial number will tell.

But I guess the Aussie sellers are somehow more reputable than those in China...?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread