Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,609 Members 42,434 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

is this battery Real of fake?

Tip us?
 
havlaz
Old
#1  
havlaz's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 17
Posts: 471
Join Date: Aug 2010
Default is this battery Real of fake?

i want to buy my leo original battery, and i can order only from ebay..

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-ORIGINAL...-/110801861960

from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using xda premium
Google Nexus S --> Google Galaxy Nexus --> Google Nexus 4 !
 
ElectroBeijing
Old
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 34
Posts: 221
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Yellow Springs OH
That looks like the real thing. That's the packaging that HTC puts their batteries in, and I bought an extended battery from eBay a month or so ago [ the extended one though]. It works great, no issues.
 
Glebaka
Old
#3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 13
Posts: 134
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Riga
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectroBeijing View Post
That looks like the real thing. That's the packaging that HTC puts their batteries in, and I bought an extended battery from eBay a month or so ago [ the extended one though]. It works great, no issues.
which one extended? 2600mah or 1600mah? any links) thks
 
ElectroBeijing
Old
#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 34
Posts: 221
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Yellow Springs OH
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glebaka View Post
which one extended? 2600mah or 1600mah? any links) thks
2300 mAh. As far as I know, that's the only official extended one. [ I'd rather play it safe myself with an official than get one of the other ones].

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-2300mAh-...item2c5ce5a1db

This is the one I got. It got to me [in the US] in a week and a half from Hong Kong, and I just got the free shipping. It's life has been good. I got the advertised 2 and a half days of battery while on CM7, and slightly less on MIUI ICS, but that's with some heavy usage though.
The Following User Says Thank You to ElectroBeijing For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
piet3r
Old
#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 23
Join Date: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectroBeijing View Post
2300 mAh. As far as I know, that's the only official extended one. [ I'd rather play it safe myself with an official than get one of the other ones].

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-2300mAh-...item2c5ce5a1db

This is the one I got. It got to me [in the US] in a week and a half from Hong Kong, and I just got the free shipping. It's life has been good. I got the advertised 2 and a half days of battery while on CM7, and slightly less on MIUI ICS, but that's with some heavy usage though.
how long do you get with screen turned on and gaming? ^^
 
ElectroBeijing
Old
#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 34
Posts: 221
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Yellow Springs OH
Quote:
Originally Posted by piet3r View Post
how long do you get with screen turned on and gaming? ^^
I can do a lot of heavy browsing/Twitter [while listening to music] and get about 2 days [ maybe a little less if I have my screen at 100% brightness, but I never usually have it past half brightness personally]. With gaming, I'm not sure. I don't play games very often, the only time I did was playing GTA3 for about half an hour, and it used 10% ish or so of battery.
 
pharaohs
Old
#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 16
Join Date: Dec 2010
I would warn that I've bought one of these in the past (not from the same seller) but even this the packaging looked great on closer inspection it was a fake. I'd be careful.
 
conradwu
Old
#8  
Member
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 45
Join Date: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by pharaohs View Post
I would warn that I've bought one of these in the past (not from the same seller) but even this the packaging looked great on closer inspection it was a fake. I'd be careful.
True, it's hard to tell by only the packaging of it.

Only the serial number will tell.

But I guess the Aussie sellers are somehow more reputable than those in China...?

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes