Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] wm 6.5 rom question

OP coacheaton

24th May 2011, 04:05 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
im sorry if this is a redundant question but how (if its even possible) do you flash a wm 6.5 rom to the athena? i'm asking because i have a very stable rom i just love on my treo pro and i'm wanting to see if i can put this same one on my x7500. please let me know if its even possible.
14th June 2011, 10:13 PM   |  #2  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 8

225 posts
More
well you need to go to the sub group about ROM development for this device.

However, I would question if you want to do this at all. WM 6.5 was really designed to be finger friendly, but the Athena is not really finger friendly at all, and you really need to press hard to get the screen to respond. I ended up using the Athena project WM 6.1, which is just fine for my purposes.

Having said which, I use it less and less - and it will probably soon be sacrificed for a nice new Android tablet.

rjstep3
5th March 2012, 06:18 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Red face Just another WM question
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjstep3

well you need to go to the sub group about ROM development for this device.

However, I would question if you want to do this at all. WM 6.5 was really designed to be finger friendly, but the Athena is not really finger friendly at all, and you really need to press hard to get the screen to respond. I ended up using the Athena project WM 6.1, which is just fine for my purposes.

Having said which, I use it less and less - and it will probably soon be sacrificed for a nice new Android tablet.

rjstep3

I've noted that you're still using your HTC Tytn II, just wondering what ROM you have on it.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread