I don't know how you people got it to work.
Once you flash it to the unstable HC 3.0.1, you cant install IconiaRoot because you don't have a file manager. You cant get on the Market either because a Force Close comes up once the keyboard comes up. The Force Close closes the keyboard making it unable to type. You cant mount USB storage. Your Iconia will show up on your computer but you aren't able to copy anything or see anything on it.
Here's what I had to do:
1. Flash it to the unstable HC 3.0.1
2. Hard reset my device (using the guide on this thread)
3. Get on the Market
4. Install ES File Explorer
5. Navigate to IconiaRoot.apk
6. Install it
7. Hit Root and wait
8. Go back to the Market
9. Install Acer Recovery Installer, NOT Acer ROM Flasher (another app there).
10. Open the app and install Thor's CWM
11. Hit Reboot into Recovery
12. Wipe cache, Dalvik cache and install zip from sdcard (ROM)
13. Wipe cache, Dalvik cache and do a full wipe
14. Boot up the ROM (first boot will take a couple of minutes)