Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,947 Members 40,686 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Bluetooth Stereo Headset....?

Tip us?

reubenray
Old
Thanks Meter 2
I am looking at these. Are they any good? I have small ears and need something to hold the ear pieces in place.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...=ATVPDKIKX0DER

netw0lf
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by SayWhat10 View Post
loud? clear?
Very clear and very loud compared to any others in the market. You can try them for 30 days and return in case you're not happy. After about 10 mins, I could not take them out they were so comfortable!

Prolab
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ipaqman01 View Post
I love the Sony MW600 stereo bluetooth headset. It is $59 (same as the Clipper) but it has up to 8.5 hours talk time, connects to 3 devices, accepts any 3.5 mm stereo earbuds/headphones, has an FM radio, and best of all has a display that shows the current song playing from BT devices that support this feature. It supports rewind, fast forward, pause, play, cue, and review.

There is an annoying volume control that uses a touch sensitive bar.

The stereo sound is outstanding. The quiet is quiet. I do not hear any noise or hiss in the background.

I have tried many stereo BT headsets. This one is my favorite because of the sound quality, the display, and battery life. I listen to music and audio books all day with it. It saves having to pull out my player to change volume or rewind a track and so on.

http://store.sony.com/webapp/wcs/sto...ab=featuresTab
+1. Had these headphones for about 2 years now and it still works. Battery doesn't seem to last for 8 hrs of straight use anymore, but its still one of my favorites.

I'm surprised the included headset is quite good. Never had a reason to replace.

Sent from my HTC-X710a using XDA
HTC Raider - Stock ICS, Rooted for now

Chief Geek
Old
Thanks Meter 169
Bought a "cheap" set of RocketFish for gym and cycling and have been very impressed with them. This way a year or two ago so I'm sure there are alot more options out there now but they are still holding a strong charge and holding up well.

rchapoteau
Old
Thanks Meter 13
I just go the jaybird from best buy with a 20% discount coupon I got from buying my phone from them.

It sounds good, but I get audio dropouts on occasion which are bothering me a bit. I'm not entirely sure I'm going to keep them. The one thing I'm very surprised about is that it comes with over the ear cuffs to help keep them on even better.

gqgeos
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I got myself the GOgroove AudioACTIVE and I mow with them and I am able to hear them over my mower I am also able to take calls and have been told that they can hear me better than my plantronics voyager pro. got them for 39.00$ on amazon.

knuckelpuc
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Do any of these headsets work with S Voice and voice to text?

mtucker
Old
Thanks Meter 84
Quote:
I love the Sony MW600 stereo bluetooth headset. It is $59 (same as the Clipper) but it has up to 8.5 hours talk time, connects to 3 devices, accepts any 3.5 mm stereo earbuds/headphones, has an FM radio, and best of all has a display that shows the current song playing from BT devices that support this feature. It supports rewind, fast forward, pause, play, cue, and review.

The stereo sound is outstanding. The quiet is quiet. I do not hear any noise or hiss in the background.

I have tried many stereo BT headsets. This one is my favorite because of the sound quality, the display, and battery life. I listen to music and audio books all day with it. It saves having to pull out my player to change volume or rewind a track and so on.

+2
I have used the MW600 for almost a year. It works great, good battery life, and you can plug any headset you want into it (like the other person said the stock headphones it comes with are decent).
The Following User Says Thank You to mtucker For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

megamanexent
Old
Thanks Meter 1
I went ahead and ordered the MW600 from Amazon, was 40.25 then, should get them tomorrow. Thanks!

Talderon
Old
Thanks Meter 120

DONATE TO ME
Quote:

Based on this and what others are saying, I think I am going to get these as well. I LOVE the fact that they come in WHITE to go along with my White Note.

One question, how long is the cord for the included headset?

Thanks!
Talderon

NETWORK: AT&T LTE US (Puget Sound Area, Washington)

Professional Web Design