Titanium backup??????

3rd March 2012, 04:59 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Charlotte, NC
Thanks Meter: 225

1,228 posts
Donate to Me
More
Hey guys I got titanium to find my backups but when it restores them it won't restore the data. I came from a thunderbolt is there a way to get it to restore my app data??????

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
5th March 2012, 02:36 PM   |  #2  
SystemUI.apk
Thanks Meter: 146

1,170 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by nativi

Hey guys I got titanium to find my backups but when it restores them it won't restore the data. I came from a thunderbolt is there a way to get it to restore my app data??????

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

If you made the backups on the thunderbolt and you're trying to restore them to the bionic, that probably won't work too well. For some apps, when you install them from the market, they read your device and install the version of the app that's compatible with your device. So you're trying to install a Tbolt app on a Bionic *facepalm*

There can't be THAT many app that you ABSOLUTELY need the backups for. Just install them again through the android market. If for some reason you NEED the backups, you could try to install the apk manually through ADB.
5th March 2012, 04:22 PM   |  #3  
layton
Thanks Meter: 349

2,115 posts
Donate to Me
More
also another method would be open titanium menu butoon batch mode will allow you to restove them one at a time and do app only no data my best bet for you situation..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread