Search This thread
Heres my issue...
  • No rom or recovery rom that works
  • yes bootslpash screen
  • yes fastboot with security

I need a solution that involves
  • a funtional rom
  • ability to flash to funtionality

I have researched and troubleshooted this problem extensively; to no avail! Even though I should have already, I will donate 20$ for attention and 30$ for solution.

Thankyou

Sapphire pvt 32a ship s-on H
hboot-1.76.0008 (sapp31000)
cpld-13
radio-6.35.08.29
nov 2 2009
-- main version 3.05.631.7

**originally mytouch 3g FENDER edition w/cyan; custom recovery; and originial SPL

tvall

Oct 10, 2010
Springfield
You need a few things.
1. goldcard
2. A sappimg.zip with a higher version than what you have with an Eng spl. (Preferably for 32b)
3. Time, patience
4. Luck

All of these are easy to find or get besides time, patience, and luck

Reactions: brandnew2009

tvall

Oct 10, 2010
Springfield
As you have MT3G v1.2 / Fender - it is too hard to restore your phone after your faulty actions. You bricked your phone, when flashed inappropriate hboot and radio

Try this: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=15666482&postcount=2

p.s. All credits to mumilover, if it would help...

That post seems to be talking about mismatched radio and spl. His match, but are the wrong ones. He should be able to flash a sappimg.zip to get an Eng spl and fix from there

Ironically, the thread you have suggested is the first thread I followed to configure my device for the "carz" latest custom rom.

Is there a way around the "unzipping hang" that happens during system partition portion of RUU_Sapphire_Rogers_WWE_3.05.631.7_R_release_signed_NoDriver flash? I have also tried the goldcard method with extracted rom.zip of the mentioned RUU rom with same result.

5[Strogino]

Sep 23, 2009
Moscow
That post seems to be talking about mismatched radio and spl. His match, but are the wrong ones. He should be able to flash a sappimg.zip to get an Eng spl and fix from there

Yeah, but solution is same. Sure, he can start from step 2, cause he has combo without mismatch between hboot and radio already.
And yes, should flash 2.53.707.2 to get special combo with eng spl and then return to stock.

Sent from my A7-040 using Tapatalk

SithLord2K

Jan 17, 2011
Niagara Falls
Heres my issue...
  • No rom or recovery rom that works
  • yes bootslpash screen
  • yes fastboot with security

I need a solution that involves
  • a funtional rom
  • ability to flash to funtionality

I have researched and troubleshooted this problem extensively; to no avail! Even though I should have already, I will donate 20$ for attention and 30$ for solution.

Thankyou

Sapphire pvt 32a ship s-on H
hboot-1.76.0008 (sapp31000)
cpld-13
radio-6.35.08.29
nov 2 2009
-- main version 3.05.631.7

**originally mytouch 3g FENDER edition w/cyan; custom recovery; and originial SPL

I was having problems rooting my Rogers HTC Magic+. I used this method and it worked like a charm to get root, Eng SPL. After that I was able to flash custom recovery and ROMS.

The ROM in my Signature works really well.

Last edited:

croniccorey

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 12, 2011
London
Flash the original "RRU", then root with androot.apk from market, install rommanager from market and flash recovery, reboot recovery and flash the ENG spl

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You need a few things.
    1. goldcard
    2. A sappimg.zip with a higher version than what you have with an Eng spl. (Preferably for 32b)
    3. Time, patience
    4. Luck

All of these are easy to find or get besides time, patience, and luck
    As you have MT3G v1.2 / Fender - it is too hard to restore your phone after your faulty actions. You bricked your phone, when flashed inappropriate hboot and radio

Yeah, but solution is same. Sure, he can start from step 2, cause he has combo without mismatch between hboot and radio already.
    And yes, should flash 2.53.707.2 to get special combo with eng spl and then return to stock.

Sent from my A7-040 using Tapatalk
    Flash the original "RRU", then root with androot.apk from market, install rommanager from market and flash recovery, reboot recovery and flash the ENG spl