Interest in Warm Skyraider Theme?

Search This thread

Amphibliam

Feb 28, 2011
Any interest in a Warm Theme for skyraider? I have started one for my phone and it's looking pretty good, even though I've only edited like 4 APK's. I was wondering if I should bother making it into a theme for you guys, or if people won't like the look.

Amphibliam

Feb 28, 2011
I hope to have an initial release out tonight if I can have some help with making it flashable. LOL.

Reactions: RegnierD

nitsuj17

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 24, 2010
PA
I hope to have an initial release out tonight if I can have some help with making it flashable. LOL.

open up the updater-script in the meta folder on another inc2 theme and look it over...should show give you an idea of what needs to be done to create a flashable zip

edit: a theme zip script should look something like this for sense (assuming its flashing /system only)

run_program("/sbin/mount", "/dev/block/mmcblk0p25", "/system");
package_extract_dir("system", "/system");
unmount("/system");

Last edited:
Reactions: Amphibliam

Amphibliam

Feb 28, 2011
OK. Got the Update Script figured out. What's the update binary? Is it necessary? I'm gonna release what I have once I get it all zipped up and finished. I will take any suggestions to make it better, as there will be some, I'm sure.

Amphibliam

Feb 28, 2011
Sorry didn't see your post. I mean add it to the HTC wallpapers and set it as the default one.

nitsuj17

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 24, 2010
PA
One more question: How can I make it flash fonts?

Sorry didn't see your post. I mean add it to the HTC wallpapers and set it as the default one.

And do you have gtalk to avoid cluttering up the thread?

to flash fonts just put them in /system/fonts folder just like you would with an app in /system/app

to add them to htc wallpapers you would have to replace existing ones by naming them the same as ones that exist in /system/customize/resource

to add them you would have to edit default.xml in /system/customize/mns

im never on gtalk, just irc during the work day...but forums are the best way to communicate

Reactions: Amphibliam

Amphibliam

Feb 28, 2011
Test flashing now, will let you know how it goes. If all goes well, it will be up within the hour.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Any interest in a Warm Theme for skyraider? I have started one for my phone and it's looking pretty good, even though I've only edited like 4 APK's. I was wondering if I should bother making it into a theme for you guys, or if people won't like the look.

open up the updater-script in the meta folder on another inc2 theme and look it over...should show give you an idea of what needs to be done to create a flashable zip

edit: a theme zip script should look something like this for sense (assuming its flashing /system only)

run_program("/sbin/mount", "/dev/block/mmcblk0p25", "/system");
    package_extract_dir("system", "/system");
    unmount("/system");
    One more question: How can I make it flash fonts?

And do you have gtalk to avoid cluttering up the thread?

to flash fonts just put them in /system/fonts folder just like you would with an app in /system/app

to add them to htc wallpapers you would have to replace existing ones by naming them the same as ones that exist in /system/customize/resource

to add them you would have to edit default.xml in /system/customize/mns

im never on gtalk, just irc during the work day...but forums are the best way to communicate