Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,052 Members 43,174 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Latest WWE rom

Tip us?

drumist
Old
Thanks Meter 544
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kot_Ik View Post
I've continued conversation with support. Firstly they've sayed that that update is unapplicable to my russian Gratia, and i should go to the service center if i have any wifi issue. After some explanations (about unavailable update to non-russian but still european phones) they've promised to report to their engineers, and still recommended to contact service center. I don't know what to think about it. The situation looks pretty stupid for now. They have that update and i even know it filename (whoa!) but they don't want me to get that file for some reason.
I can only try to install stock rom to my Gratia and try to get FOTA update, if it's present as FOTA. But i don't think that it'll be successfull. BTW i can loose S-OFF in that case.
I hope you realize that the "wifi security fix" just fixes a software bug in Sense UI. If you are running a custom ROM that is not based on HTC's Sense UI, there is no reason to apply the update.

Kot_Ik
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 257
I know, dude. I'm even use modified CM on Gratia instead of stock rom. But some times ago for some people i've made custom rom (that was based on sense) and i want to keep it updated.

munjeni
Old
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 15,984
Hi, anyone have this rom -> Gratia_Froyo_S_HTC_WWE_2.37.405.11_Radio_47.54.35. 20_7.13.35.13_release_223105_signed.exe if yes plese upload it! I have RUU_Liberty_Froyo_S_HTC_WWE_2.32.405.1_Radio_47.52 .35.18_7.13.35.05_release_154177_signed.exe

Kot_Ik
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 257
Nobody have this ROM yet. Download link is still broken.

orb3000
Old
XDA Portal Team / Senior Moderator
Thanks Meter 3,033
Location: T r a v e l i n g Likes: HTC & XDA Dislikes: apples...

DONATE TO ME
Exclamation .

Thread moved to Q&A due to it being a question. Would advise you to read forum rules and post in correct section.

Failure to comply with forum rules will result in an infraction and/or ban depending on severity of rule break.
orb

HTC One M8 - HTC Butterfly S - HTC Universal

XDA is about developing and is for developers. Any user that recognizes that will gain the most benefit from this site

This is and always will be a site for developers, pure and simple. Without them we are nothing, without them there would be no reason for XDA Developers to exist; we should never ever forget that. Without them this place would not be called XDA-Developers but something else, e.g Mobile Phone User Support Services For Ungrateful Nerds.

Previous devices: HTC: Treo 650 - Excalibur - Diamond - Diamond 2 - Maple - HD2 - Rhodium - Desire Z - Desire HD - Vivid - Sensation - One V - One X - Titan II - One X+ - DNA - Butterfly

bharat.bs84
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hi,

Has anyone got this file from the HTC website

its for HTC Gratia,

RUU_HTC Gratia_Froyo_S_HTC_WWE_2.37.405.11_Radio_47.54.35. 20_7.13.35.13_release_223105_signed.exe

Kot_Ik
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 257
Update is available through link in first post. HTC fixed it.