Build an Impractical But Awesome Lego Mindstorm Dock

The vast majority of what we cover here on the XDA-Developers News Portal relates to … more

MultiROM Makes its Way Over to the HTC One (M8)

While browsing our forum, you will undoubtedly find more than a few enticing ROMs available … more

Welcome to the New XDA-Developers Portal!

You may recall that a few weeks ago, we opened up the XDA-2015 forum themesto intrepid users … more

An Android Enthusiast’s Apple iPhone 6 Challenge

The media has gone batty again over Apple “revolutionizing” smartphones. … more

Comments about RO Acudroid V3 ICS Themed - 21/02/12 on Super Smooth Android 2.3.6 JQ9

5th March 2012, 06:16 PM   |  #21  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

10 posts
Calendar Problems
Just noticed a problem with Calendar:
On the original ROM in CAL settings I could select a default calendar to save event to - local or Google. I don't have this option now, and seems the app doesn’t recognize my registered account as when I try to create an event I get a pop up window saying: "Local calendar cannot sync with Google calendar. You need a Google account" + a selection box to "go to account and sync" where sync calendar is ticked and working (when creating event on Google I get it synced to the tab).
Is it something I can fix by settings or need a ROM update??
acubens
6th March 2012, 12:00 PM   |  #22  
Thanks Meter: 0

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mebkk

Just noticed a problem with Calendar:
On the original ROM in CAL settings I could select a default calendar to save event to - local or Google. I don't have this option now, and seems the app doesn’t recognize my registered account as when I try to create an event I get a pop up window saying: "Local calendar cannot sync with Google calendar. You need a Google account" + a selection box to "go to account and sync" where sync calendar is ticked and working (when creating event on Google I get it synced to the tab).
Is it something I can fix by settings or need a ROM update??

Did it work before? did you sync at the first time? Try reset your set maybe a other app broke something.

Cheers
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread