Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,560 Members 54,287 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Comments about RO Acudroid V3 ICS Themed - 21/02/12 on Super Smooth Android 2.3.6 JQ9

Tip us?

mebkk
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Calendar Problems

Just noticed a problem with Calendar:
On the original ROM in CAL settings I could select a default calendar to save event to - local or Google. I don't have this option now, and seems the app doesn’t recognize my registered account as when I try to create an event I get a pop up window saying: "Local calendar cannot sync with Google calendar. You need a Google account" + a selection box to "go to account and sync" where sync calendar is ticked and working (when creating event on Google I get it synced to the tab).
Is it something I can fix by settings or need a ROM update??
acubens Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mebkk View Post
Just noticed a problem with Calendar:
On the original ROM in CAL settings I could select a default calendar to save event to - local or Google. I don't have this option now, and seems the app doesn’t recognize my registered account as when I try to create an event I get a pop up window saying: "Local calendar cannot sync with Google calendar. You need a Google account" + a selection box to "go to account and sync" where sync calendar is ticked and working (when creating event on Google I get it synced to the tab).
Is it something I can fix by settings or need a ROM update??
Did it work before? did you sync at the first time? Try reset your set maybe a other app broke something.

Cheers