Google Play Developer Distribution Agreement Due Tomorrow

Every once in a while, Google updates theGoogle PlayDeveloper Distribution … more

LG to Release Octa-Core “Nuclun” SoC in the LG G3 Screen

LG is set to follow the likes of Samsung and other manufacture its own … more

Lockdown Pro 2 Brings Material Design and Media Support

Back in March of this year, we took a look at a rather innovated security application … more

Mural Watchface Brings 500px to Android Wear

On a traditional watch, you can’t really do too much to change its appearance once … more

Slow touch?

OP ArtieQ

28th February 2012, 11:44 AM   |  #11  
OP Senior Member
Flag Sweden
Thanks Meter: 68

1,365 posts
More
Uploaded a video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFO45-u07AU
28th February 2012, 01:20 PM   |  #12  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 51

368 posts
More
Looking at your video it seems perfectly normal to me, None of my WP7 devices have ever been any better than your Titan, (2xHD7 and a Titan) Maybe it's just a case of getting over your last phone and adapting to the way Windows Phone works, Took me ages after win Mo 6.5
29th February 2012, 08:14 AM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
More
Hi ArtieQ,
I have the same feeling as you : the scroll doesn't follow immediatly the finger, compared to my Omnia 7 or my iPhone. I hope HTC will fix this with an update, but I'm dreaming...
Last edited by clemsouille; 29th February 2012 at 08:52 AM.
29th February 2012, 09:47 AM   |  #14  
OP Senior Member
Flag Sweden

1,365 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by clemsouille

Hi ArtieQ,
I have the same feeling as you : the scroll doesn't follow immediatly the finger, compared to my Omnia 7 or my iPhone. I hope HTC will fix this with an update, but I'm dreaming...

I'm glad I wasn't the only one, because yesterday I was about to send in my Titan for warranty repair but later changed my mind. I really hope this is software related, but I think not.
1st March 2012, 05:05 PM   |  #15  
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
More
I was also glad when I saw your post because nobody except you has noticed it. But if you look at any video of the titan, you'll see the problem is always here...

Sent from my TITAN X310e using Board Express
Last edited by clemsouille; 6th March 2012 at 03:47 PM.
1st March 2012, 05:17 PM   |  #16  
OP Senior Member
Flag Sweden

1,365 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by clemsouille

I was also glas when I saw your post because nobody except you has noticed it. But if you look at any video of the titan, you'll see the problem is always here...

Sent from my TITAN X310e using Board Express

I found this thread as well: http://forums.wpcentral.com/phone-wars/184480.htm
1st March 2012, 05:46 PM   |  #17  
Thanks Meter: 1

21 posts
More
I have both an Omnia 7 and a Titan and one thing i noticed on the Titan is that if I don't hold the phone with one hand and use the other for touch the screen lags and failes to register the finger at times. On the Omnia 7 I don't have this problem. The Titan might be worse either way but it's a huge difference when not holding the phone on my Titan atleast

It's easy to reproduce in some games... I get missed swipes (fruit ninja) or birds that fly when I am still trying to get the perfect angle (angry birds).

I was hoping for a firmware to fix this but didn't know if anyone else have a problem so havent bothered reporting it to HTC. I guess if we don't the wont know it's a problem?

//Mikael P
6th March 2012, 03:06 PM   |  #18  
Sarpsborg/ Norway
Thanks Meter: 75

789 posts
Its got nothing to do with the OS if someone is wondering that! this is an HTC thing, evry phone from HTC have this, its just thay are not as responsiv as a Samsung phone or an IPhone, just look at HTC phone with Android its the same slow respons. if im not worng, this is an Screen issue, i mean an HTC issue HTC use on there phones.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread