Double Tap to Wake on the Nexus 6 Without Root

A few weeks ago, we featured an app which allowed the Nexus 6 to regain the double tap to wake … more

Make Your Own Heat Sink for the LG Optimus 4X HD

Its not a rare occurrence that performing a resource heavy task on your Android device (e.g. … more

Learn How to Create an Old School Dialer

XDA is not only a great source for custom ROMs, kernels, and various modifications for numerous … more

USB Desktop Charger Roundup – XDA TV

Sometimes you learn one way to do something, and that’s the way you do it forever. You never … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

TILT with Dutty's WM6.1 and no signal

OP paulajene

23rd June 2008, 07:29 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Hello there you xda geniuses! I need a little help... I have an ATT Tilt running Dutty's WM6.1 WWE radio 1.65.14.06 protocol 25.81.40.02w. I bought this phone with this ROM, so I don't know what all was done to it, but the problem I am having is that from time to time, the phone and data switch off to 'no service' and i cannot get a phone signal to register, unless i soft reset it. I have read of this on several lists but cant seem to find the definitive answer - do i need to flash the ROM again, or with something other than the version it uses in order to get this resolved? I am missing calls and messages when it is down. Please save me!!
23rd June 2008, 12:20 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 51

2,677 posts
Donate to Me
More
Hard reset the device first.. ..this is what I do with all my new purchases

Reflash the radio if you do not wish to hard reset. This will keep your data unlike a hard reset.

If this does not work reflash the device with a new ROM.
There are plenty around here. Check the WiKi if you want to know more about those ROM's.
23rd June 2008, 04:29 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

4 posts
When you say reflash the radio, can you elaborate? I dont know what file i'm looking for. You have already been a big help, thank you!
23rd June 2008, 04:46 PM   |  #4  
West Palm Beach, FL

462 posts
More
Why don't you post this in the appropriate thread and maybe you will get more answers????
23rd June 2008, 04:51 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

4 posts
If I knew what thread that was, I would have posted it there. Perhaps you could tell me where it should go before I drive over this phone with my car tire.
23rd June 2008, 05:03 PM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 51

2,677 posts
Donate to Me
More
When you flash your radio it means that you only flash that part of your device that's responsible for the radio\data\gps etc.

If you check the HTC Kaiser in the WiKi you will find multiple links to radios that are available.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread