Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,823 Members 51,524 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

TILT with Dutty's WM6.1 and no signal

Tip us?

paulajene
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default TILT with Dutty's WM6.1 and no signal

Hello there you xda geniuses! I need a little help... I have an ATT Tilt running Dutty's WM6.1 WWE radio 1.65.14.06 protocol 25.81.40.02w. I bought this phone with this ROM, so I don't know what all was done to it, but the problem I am having is that from time to time, the phone and data switch off to 'no service' and i cannot get a phone signal to register, unless i soft reset it. I have read of this on several lists but cant seem to find the definitive answer - do i need to flash the ROM again, or with something other than the version it uses in order to get this resolved? I am missing calls and messages when it is down. Please save me!!

mccune
Old
Thanks Meter 50

DONATE TO ME
Hard reset the device first.. ..this is what I do with all my new purchases

Reflash the radio if you do not wish to hard reset. This will keep your data unlike a hard reset.

If this does not work reflash the device with a new ROM.
There are plenty around here. Check the WiKi if you want to know more about those ROM's.

paulajene
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
When you say reflash the radio, can you elaborate? I dont know what file i'm looking for. You have already been a big help, thank you!

ryncppr
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Why don't you post this in the appropriate thread and maybe you will get more answers????
Working a new ROM...Customized Right now...
RADIO: 1.65.21.18

Donations Accepted

"Who would have thought a cop could be a techie freak"

paulajene
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
If I knew what thread that was, I would have posted it there. Perhaps you could tell me where it should go before I drive over this phone with my car tire.

mccune
Old
Thanks Meter 50

DONATE TO ME
When you flash your radio it means that you only flash that part of your device that's responsible for the radio\data\gps etc.

If you check the HTC Kaiser in the WiKi you will find multiple links to radios that are available.