Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[APP][Market link] TouchScreenTune (Solving touchscreen sensitivity issue)-UPDATED_2!

OP vitalij

6th March 2012, 10:54 PM   |  #351  
Flag Aarhus
Thanks Meter: 11

98 posts
More
I don't know if this has been suggested before, but a feature I could find very useful, is the ability to have different profiles I can switch between. For example when I write or draw on the tab, I want the minimum movement and palm detection to be set to 0, but when I'm browsing, or whatever, I prefer a higher movement amount, since it's hell to press and hold a link to bring up the options-thingy. If that made any sense at all?
14th March 2012, 04:04 PM   |  #352  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kaunas
Thanks Meter: 237

251 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick Taid

I don't know if this has been suggested before, but a feature I could find very useful, is the ability to have different profiles I can switch between. For example when I write or draw on the tab, I want the minimum movement and palm detection to be set to 0, but when I'm browsing, or whatever, I prefer a higher movement amount, since it's hell to press and hold a link to bring up the options-thingy. If that made any sense at all?

Good idea. I'm thinking on adding possibility to create a shortcuts on home screen with currently selected settings, so next time it would be enough to just click it to apply those settings.
The Following User Says Thank You to vitalij For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th March 2012, 09:55 AM   |  #353  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kaunas

251 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by vitalij

Good idea. I'm thinking on adding possibility to create a shortcuts on home screen with currently selected settings, so next time it would be enough to just click it to apply those settings.

Version 1.11:
Added ability to create shortcuts on the home screen. Shortcut is associated with currently applied settings. When clicked, shortcut will immediately apply them, without starting TouchScreenTune application. It is possible to have multiple shortcuts with different settings.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vitalij For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th March 2012, 04:52 AM   |  #354  
Flag Murrieta
Thanks Meter: 9

151 posts
More
So far this has worked great for me but when i went through to donate to get my registration code, i never got it and now I am out $5. Any ideas?

Sent from out of this Galaxy Tab 10.1
19th March 2012, 05:16 AM   |  #355  
Flag Ljubljana
Thanks Meter: 50

268 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tpreludesh

So far this has worked great for me but when i went through to donate to get my registration code, i never got it and now I am out $5. Any ideas?

Sent from out of this Galaxy Tab 10.1

When did you donate? The OP has to send out registration codes by hand, so if you sent it during the night etc. you might have to wait a bit. Give it a day and if you still haven't got it, send him an email or/and PM on the forums.
19th March 2012, 11:55 AM   |  #356  
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 29

158 posts
@vitalij
Is it possible to get this App also for Galaxy S2 (I9100)? Would be really nice. I would play the betatester, if you need one.

I updated to ICS yesterday. I used the RedPill kernel before, where your tweak was integrated (TouchscreenFix set to "3"). But this kernel is for Gingerbread only. So at the moment there's no way to get this thing to work at S2. Furthermore it is/was always kernel dependent.

I love it also on my Galaxy Tab 10.1N (with AOKP ICS milestone4, works great). Really big improvement. Best 5 USD investment.
19th March 2012, 04:13 PM   |  #357  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kaunas

251 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by tzyn

@vitalij
Is it possible to get this App also for Galaxy S2 (I9100)? Would be really nice. I would play the betatester, if you need one.

I updated to ICS yesterday. I used the RedPill kernel before, where your tweak was integrated (TouchscreenFix set to "3"). But this kernel is for Gingerbread only. So at the moment there's no way to get this thing to work at S2. Furthermore it is/was always kernel dependent.

I love it also on my Galaxy Tab 10.1N (with AOKP ICS milestone4, works great). Really big improvement. Best 5 USD investment.

Hi,
use Note version, I added support for S2 as well. (You may need to wait while Market will update version to 1.8)
19th March 2012, 11:50 PM   |  #358  
Flag Berlin

158 posts
Amazing, thank you for this and your fast response. Works great.

Will there be also the possibility to disable the movement feature? Or not possible on note/s2?
Last edited by tzyn; 19th March 2012 at 11:54 PM.
21st March 2012, 11:09 AM   |  #359  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kaunas

251 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by tzyn

Amazing, thank you for this and your fast response. Works great.

Will there be also the possibility to disable the movement feature? Or not possible on note/s2?

But I think it is already off by default
21st March 2012, 06:45 PM   |  #360  
Flag Berlin

158 posts
Hm no, it's not (for S2). If i move my finger fast left and right with a small distance (0.5-1cm) like a rubber the blue circle stay on the same position.

If i do the same thing on my galaxy tab with disabled movementfilter the blue circle follow immediatly (it shakes left/right). If i enable the movementfilter it behave like on the S2.
Last edited by tzyn; 21st March 2012 at 06:48 PM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread