FORUMS

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (May 15 – 30)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Google No Longer Sending Calendar SMS Notifications

In a not entirely surprising move, Google announced that it’s putting an … more

Enable Multi-Window Mode on M Developer Preview

What was not mentioned in yeterday’s keynote was Android M’s multi-window … more

I/O Summary: Google Cardboard Virtual Reality

One year ago, Google introduced cardboard. Amazingly enough, that was all it took to fire … more

[APP][Market link] TouchScreenTune (Solving touchscreen sensitivity issue)-UPDATED_2!

Thanks Meter: 237
 
By vitalij, Senior Member on 7th November 2011, 04:11 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
6th March 2012, 09:54 PM |#351  
Member
Flag Aarhus
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
I don't know if this has been suggested before, but a feature I could find very useful, is the ability to have different profiles I can switch between. For example when I write or draw on the tab, I want the minimum movement and palm detection to be set to 0, but when I'm browsing, or whatever, I prefer a higher movement amount, since it's hell to press and hold a link to bring up the options-thingy. If that made any sense at all?
 
 
14th March 2012, 03:04 PM |#352  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kaunas
Thanks Meter: 237
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick Taid

I don't know if this has been suggested before, but a feature I could find very useful, is the ability to have different profiles I can switch between. For example when I write or draw on the tab, I want the minimum movement and palm detection to be set to 0, but when I'm browsing, or whatever, I prefer a higher movement amount, since it's hell to press and hold a link to bring up the options-thingy. If that made any sense at all?

Good idea. I'm thinking on adding possibility to create a shortcuts on home screen with currently selected settings, so next time it would be enough to just click it to apply those settings.
The Following User Says Thank You to vitalij For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th March 2012, 08:55 AM |#353  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kaunas
Thanks Meter: 237
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vitalij

Good idea. I'm thinking on adding possibility to create a shortcuts on home screen with currently selected settings, so next time it would be enough to just click it to apply those settings.

Version 1.11:
Added ability to create shortcuts on the home screen. Shortcut is associated with currently applied settings. When clicked, shortcut will immediately apply them, without starting TouchScreenTune application. It is possible to have multiple shortcuts with different settings.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vitalij For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th March 2012, 03:52 AM |#354  
tpreludesh's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Murrieta
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
So far this has worked great for me but when i went through to donate to get my registration code, i never got it and now I am out $5. Any ideas?

Sent from out of this Galaxy Tab 10.1
19th March 2012, 04:16 AM |#355  
Senior Member
Flag Ljubljana
Thanks Meter: 50
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tpreludesh

So far this has worked great for me but when i went through to donate to get my registration code, i never got it and now I am out $5. Any ideas?

Sent from out of this Galaxy Tab 10.1

When did you donate? The OP has to send out registration codes by hand, so if you sent it during the night etc. you might have to wait a bit. Give it a day and if you still haven't got it, send him an email or/and PM on the forums.
19th March 2012, 10:55 AM |#356  
Senior Member
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 41
 
More
@vitalij
Is it possible to get this App also for Galaxy S2 (I9100)? Would be really nice. I would play the betatester, if you need one.

I updated to ICS yesterday. I used the RedPill kernel before, where your tweak was integrated (TouchscreenFix set to "3"). But this kernel is for Gingerbread only. So at the moment there's no way to get this thing to work at S2. Furthermore it is/was always kernel dependent.

I love it also on my Galaxy Tab 10.1N (with AOKP ICS milestone4, works great). Really big improvement. Best 5 USD investment.
19th March 2012, 03:13 PM |#357  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kaunas
Thanks Meter: 237
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tzyn

@vitalij
Is it possible to get this App also for Galaxy S2 (I9100)? Would be really nice. I would play the betatester, if you need one.

I updated to ICS yesterday. I used the RedPill kernel before, where your tweak was integrated (TouchscreenFix set to "3"). But this kernel is for Gingerbread only. So at the moment there's no way to get this thing to work at S2. Furthermore it is/was always kernel dependent.

I love it also on my Galaxy Tab 10.1N (with AOKP ICS milestone4, works great). Really big improvement. Best 5 USD investment.

Hi,
use Note version, I added support for S2 as well. (You may need to wait while Market will update version to 1.8)
19th March 2012, 10:50 PM |#358  
Senior Member
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 41
 
More
Amazing, thank you for this and your fast response. Works great.

Will there be also the possibility to disable the movement feature? Or not possible on note/s2?
Last edited by tzyn; 19th March 2012 at 10:54 PM.
21st March 2012, 10:09 AM |#359  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kaunas
Thanks Meter: 237
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tzyn

Amazing, thank you for this and your fast response. Works great.

Will there be also the possibility to disable the movement feature? Or not possible on note/s2?

But I think it is already off by default
21st March 2012, 05:45 PM |#360  
Senior Member
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 41
 
More
Hm no, it's not (for S2). If i move my finger fast left and right with a small distance (0.5-1cm) like a rubber the blue circle stay on the same position.

If i do the same thing on my galaxy tab with disabled movementfilter the blue circle follow immediatly (it shakes left/right). If i enable the movementfilter it behave like on the S2.
Last edited by tzyn; 21st March 2012 at 05:48 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes